Reviews for The Heart of An Innocent
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 9/12/2008

That was so cute. _

Great job!
Elfpen chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*Goes through 10th box of kleenexes* OH MY GOSH! Alright, you have the angst gene, don't you? Good gracious, if I didn't know that they'd end up as Master and Padawan again, I'd strangle you! Unless, that is, you write more stories like this. Angst aside, it was a beautiful piece - wonderfully written. *hugs* You have yourself a new fan!

phantom-jedi1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very sweet. Though I'm not partial to mush, this was well done without being overdone. Good balance.

i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
AW! This story is really sad, but I love it! Why havnt you continued it? PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
That *sob* was *sob* so *sob* sad!

Well done

Nelarun of Australia
musingpadawan chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good story! It s so sad :'( A sequel would be a good idea too...with a lot of angst...mwahahaha, I m evil ;) But I just love angst and your story is sure full of it

Good work!
Jaimi chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
Awwwww! That was just SO sweet! *sniffle*
Death Rider chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
Good I can't tell if its a one capter story or not.

Death Rider

Ghost of the Deadlands
IWishICouldUseABowLikeHim chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Padawan Bant chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
::blinks rapidly:: Fact: when I see fics that say "you'll probably need a tissue", I usually think they'll be mildly sad. And here I was, sitting and reading halfway through the fic, when I realized I'd started crying without knowing it! I loved this fic. I always thought something was missing from the beginning of JA#7 anyway, and now the book seems complete! Thank you for a wonderful fic.
Sithelf chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I love !Obi-Angst stories. Please write more
Sheleigh chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
rather interesting feeling... wanting to strangle Qui one minute... and then want to give him a pat on the shoulder. (revenge is sweet... all he does in the JA books anyways...) anywhoo, great fanfic! can't wait to read more!
risi chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
That was so sweet. Nice and mushy and angsty. Just what I needed. :-)
jedi71 chapter 1 . 2/28/2002