Reviews for Hogwarts Gakuen Year 1
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 1 . 4/13
I...just... whaaaaaaa?! XD;; Why is Harry so obsessed with their smells?
Well, that was . . . interesting? Certainly something, I just really don't know what. And, what's with people smelling like things to Harry?! That was weird. Well, whatever. XD Really one of the most unique, hilarious fanfictions I've ever read :)
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow. Great potential. Please tell me if there is anything else like it?
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
I need halp, I think. I just have no idea what to with my BRAIN. I mean, part of me wants to finish this chapter (which I HAD to stop reading half way through when my brain ormph), and another part wants to go back and re-watch all the anime I have ever seen to try to draw comparisons to this fic. Mostly, though, there's this big 'WHY' that desperately wants to find out why people keep coming into their compartment, why the train NOISES, and wHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLy does Harry keep lusting after people's hair?!
So you see, I just don't know what to do with myself.
Oh, I know!
You could write more. That should provide me with enough time to decide. Yes, I like this idea.

I'm probably going to finish this chapter before work tomorrow, and hate myself because there's no more. :) You're crazy, that's a compliment. Cheers, hope you finish this sooner rather than later.
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Neat
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I hope you find inspiration to write more of this, I'm wondering if Harry can make it through the year without speaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
What. The. Flip?
7889 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This entire time... Harry never spoke once... It was exceedingly hilarious! :D
Nero200 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was hilarious and I find the fact that it will probly never update, this leaving Harry with zero line even funnier
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
What. I don't even. oh my, this is exactly like a stereotypical anime. :P
Goth Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
What... the... Hell? Okay Fire-boy, this is crazy! Crazy's good... Very good... You wouldn't happen to have any good ideas on world domination, would you? You seem like that kind of person.

Hi. This is bookworm. Sorry about Goth. She's a bit obsessed about the world domination thing.

Ah-ah-ah... Bookworm, you're just another me, so you are too. Besides, be sorry for yourself.

See what I mean? And yes, I am speaking about my two personalities in third person. Goth is me, but not me.

Hey! Update this! Really, this is just funny. I like Millicent...

No, nononono. Nott's obviously the awesomest person.

... Hey, guys? You do realize that /Harry/ is the main character?

Okay, what do you want NOW Hannah? Bookworm, make her go away!

... -.- Goth, Hannah and I are you, and if you can't, I can't. And obviously, Hannah's not just going to kick herself out of her own mind. Besides, we need her to make sure we seem normal.

Damn. I hate when you're right. So, we don't get rid of Hannah?

No, you don't get rid of me, thanks very much! Sorry, Fire-boy. *steers Goth and Bookworm away*

Wha...? Goth, this would be a good time to start screaming.

She has lollipops! You know I can't resist candy!

Yes, I have candy. But no milk chocolate. I know you don't like milk chocolate.

Hannah, you have to help me convinve Goth! How can she NOT like milk chocolate?!

And that, is just a look inside my mind. PM me if you found that even remotely amusing. In fact, if you're still reading this review-thing-that-probably-isn't-a-review, PM me anyways. It's always nice to talk to someone other than my split personalities.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Lily Moon? Awesome Pottermore reference. I love all the characters introduced, the reoccurring smells, and just the writing as a whole. Fantastic! If (when) you ever update I will be here waiting.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was strange. Though I was intrigued by the frequent mention of odors as character description elements.

Cheers!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sheer wacky genius. Love the scent descriptions. I'll idly hope for more.

You had my attention at the absently avoiding biting Hedwig thing.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
(sniggers)

This was fun. Nonsensical, but most certainly entertaining. Loved the Akane-hammer making it's appearance. :)

-chronodekar