Reviews for Hogwarts Gakuen Year 1
AnAncientBard chapter 1 . 3/22
Neat
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 3/14
I hope you find inspiration to write more of this, I'm wondering if Harry can make it through the year without speaking.
What. The. Flip?
Astrothium chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This entire time... Harry never spoke once... It was exceedingly hilarious! :D
Nero200 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
That was hilarious and I find the fact that it will probly never update, this leaving Harry with zero line even funnier
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
What. I don't even. oh my, this is exactly like a stereotypical anime. :P
Goth Bookworm chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
What... the... Hell? Okay Fire-boy, this is crazy! Crazy's good... Very good... You wouldn't happen to have any good ideas on world domination, would you? You seem like that kind of person.

Hi. This is bookworm. Sorry about Goth. She's a bit obsessed about the world domination thing.

Ah-ah-ah... Bookworm, you're just another me, so you are too. Besides, be sorry for yourself.

See what I mean? And yes, I am speaking about my two personalities in third person. Goth is me, but not me.

Hey! Update this! Really, this is just funny. I like Millicent...

No, nononono. Nott's obviously the awesomest person.

... Hey, guys? You do realize that /Harry/ is the main character?

Okay, what do you want NOW Hannah? Bookworm, make her go away!

... -.- Goth, Hannah and I are you, and if you can't, I can't. And obviously, Hannah's not just going to kick herself out of her own mind. Besides, we need her to make sure we seem normal.

Damn. I hate when you're right. So, we don't get rid of Hannah?

No, you don't get rid of me, thanks very much! Sorry, Fire-boy. *steers Goth and Bookworm away*

Wha...? Goth, this would be a good time to start screaming.

She has lollipops! You know I can't resist candy!

Yes, I have candy. But no milk chocolate. I know you don't like milk chocolate.

Hannah, you have to help me convinve Goth! How can she NOT like milk chocolate?!

And that, is just a look inside my mind. PM me if you found that even remotely amusing. In fact, if you're still reading this review-thing-that-probably-isn't-a-review, PM me anyways. It's always nice to talk to someone other than my split personalities.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Lily Moon? Awesome Pottermore reference. I love all the characters introduced, the reoccurring smells, and just the writing as a whole. Fantastic! If (when) you ever update I will be here waiting.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was strange. Though I was intrigued by the frequent mention of odors as character description elements.

Cheers!
kitsuneko1976 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Sheer wacky genius. Love the scent descriptions. I'll idly hope for more.

You had my attention at the absently avoiding biting Hedwig thing.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
(sniggers)

This was fun. Nonsensical, but most certainly entertaining. Loved the Akane-hammer making it's appearance. :)

-chronodekar
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
*Blink*... What...?
Pixx chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wait... what did I just read?
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Whooooooooooooooooooookaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay . . .!

I can see why this may be hard to continue.

It was enjoyable at least. *thumbs up*
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Okaay...I took a look at this after seeing your profile...and now I'm very very confused. Good Job!