Reviews for Hogwarts Gakuen Year 1
Pixx chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wait... what did I just read?
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Whooooooooooooooooooookaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay . . .!

I can see why this may be hard to continue.

It was enjoyable at least. *thumbs up*
Transcendent Oddity chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Okaay...I took a look at this after seeing your profile...and now I'm very very confused. Good Job!
coolgems1630 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I have no idea what i just read. U should help a girl out and add more chapters. That way i can gather more information. Whadda ya say? Huh? Huh? *starts poking lightly*
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Okay, that was hilarious. Harry sounds like a cannibal or something, I have no idea what's going on with Hedwig, she seems a helluva lot smarter, and how the hell did Blaise know Harry's name? Nobody else knew.

Also, hammerspace ftw.

Liked all of the interruptions. Will he ever be able to say anything to anyone? Find out in the next chapter. LOL.
Miss Calculation chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You had me at 'absently denying the urge to take a bite out of her.'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
WTF? That was confusing.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
that was... weird... at best... crazy... but not bad 3 i liked a lil XD but soooo many people D
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Er.

What just happened.

Well, he seems to be hyper-aware or overwhelmed. Something like that.

Anyway, it was excellent. It just went over my head. Perhaps all will be explained...in the next chapter...
Wizco chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I am unsure whether this is a brilliantly written bad piece of literature or a brilliantly written good piece of literature. It's brilliant either way.

Should you, though it's been a year, decide to continue this, I'm sure to read it.

Cheers,

Wizco
Diresquirrel chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That was rather odd, yet fun. I would like to see more of this.
phily chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Holy fuck, this. Is. AWESOME.
guess chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
What is Harry, some kind of vampire or youkai?
Yuu Kagami chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
As utterly confused as I am as to what is going on, I'd truly love to see more. Your writing style and form rival Rowling herself, and it's far more amusing.
Tobiasshamtul chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I'm not sure what i just read, but I liked it. I didn't really see anything wrong with it, so goo job on that. Could you please put some new chapters up? This idea has the potential to be amazing.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »