Reviews for Quills and Quaffles
inreverie89 chapter 9 . 10/2/2016
Short but thrilling story. Thanks for writing.
inreverie89 chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Your writing is brilliant. Malfoy is indeed cunning!
inreverie89 chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Very nice chapter. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Rose is seriously funny!
alertthecorgis chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
I have no idea whether you will get this review or not, what you are dealing with/dong with your life now, but I have wanted to say this for quite some time.
Would you please consider continuing this story? It one of my favorites. Pretttttttttttttttttty please?
TheShiningStar chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
Nice! Please continue!
Romione14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was amazingly cute. Great work!
Pen is Mighter chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
wee! it's great and funny (so hard to find both)
tara-k90 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I read all nine chapters today and just LOVED it. Usually arrogant/playboy!Scorpius is not well done, but you've done it so well and I really like the story so far! Please update soon :)!
Austione chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
This story is adorable-love it! Rose is so funny. I'd love to read more but at least we aren't left completely dangling, things are good. Ah, Scorpius.
RoseWillows chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
I loved it..
But seriously, it has been one YEAR!
Please update
j chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
i love this too! sorry for the anonimous reviewing, i discovered some authors don't like it, but i don't know how to write to the author only and don't have a profile on ffnet. hope you finish this story, and also the sequel to the ramblings - i would love to hear something from scorpius's pov. tks for sharing!
Crashthtough-NLI chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
This is hilarious. And, I'm just waiting for Scorpios to confess his undying love. :) like how's he's been fawning over her since fourth year. And switched to the Chudley Cannons for Rose (that would be extremely cheesy; I'm actually pretty sure I don't want that.) and that he only irritated her cuz he thought she was cute. Or something.

In no way am I trying to influence your writing with this review. Stick to whatever you had planned. :)
DavinaMoon chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Okay... First of all, this story is too funny, awesome, well-written, and unique for words. I am in a state of confusion over how much I love it. It's not natural. I'm sitting here, almost in tears, from suppressed laughter. That is definitely not natural.
Secondly, you need to update. Like, right now. I don't think you understand the consequences if you don't. I might weep. And that will NOT be beautiful. At all. You have been warned.
xiLynnx chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
WHY ARE YOU NOT UPDATING?

Ahem.

No seriously though; it's been over a year. I really enjoyed RRR and this story is adorable. It's really rare to find a good post-Hogwarts story of Rose and Scorpius. Rose is just so dorky and cute and Scorpius is just...Scorpius. This just makes me smile. :) And you absolutely CANNOT leave a cliffhanger like that and not update. So they forgot to lock the door...did they get caught? Was it the boss? Ron? Natalie? A random co-worker? Or everyone?

Please update this soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.

No pressure. ;)