Reviews for The Fund Raiser
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
First story of this type I've read. Very interesting. I'll have to check out more of your works.
damigella chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can't believe I never even wrote a review - bad, bad me. One of my favorite collar!verse fics. I love the fact that Wilson's attitude remains ambiguous until the very last line, and since we're seeing everything from his viewpoint, this shows how deeply in denial he is.

It's also kind of evident that his marriage with Julie is going bad - being in bed with your wife and thinking of a slave being ass-fucked? Naughty Wilson ;).

Poor Greg, and wonderfully dark!Cuddy. She isn't turned on at all, she just does it for the money - and takes all precautions to ensure the precious slave isn't damaged. And yet she's still smarter than Wilson, and I suspects sees through him better than he can see inside himself.
RestlessMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Well, this story is simply the AWESOME. Fabulous ending! *_*

I have to admit I do enjoy stories like this, where a person is treated like an object; that is a fun kink.

And, of course, willful House being forced to submit to another is so fun. I think you did very well and, even though I've yet to read CollarRedux's stories (I know, I know, you said to first, shame on me; I will next) this story was very easy to follow along.

Thanks for the wonderful read! :D
glenlivet19 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
This one really gives an interesting look at Cuddy,, and how she treats with House. He is just a piece of equipment to her. A way to rack in the money from donors and patients. What a truly awful life House has. And Wilson is still getting off on House's pain. Yikes!
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh WOW.

This is... definitely NOT collarredux canon, but I think I almost wish it were. It's way kinky and I love it!

Two favorite lines:

""An educated slave? An educated crippled, in pain, slave ? Surely you know that there is a market for the more exotic tastes? They enjoy having him. The hospital enjoys the money it brings.""

...and of course "Wilson wanted a turn".
Ilumim chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh Lord, you made it even kinkier than I had originally imagined :D but pretty much exactly as the plotbunny presented itself. The stirrups were a "nice" touch! Thanks so much for writing this! Poor Greg, of course, that's beyond disturbing, especially how Cuddy thinks of him and treats him. But for some reason making House's life a complete hell is a special kink of mine. Please keep writing, I'm enjoying all of your fics very much.

I'm not sure how oflymonddreams' canon will go, but if you think that Cuddy had a relationship or at least a one night stand with House in college, boy does she have herself a coping mechanism. Her ex gets enslaved, so she proceeds to buy him and make him into a sex toy. Huh. :P
ladyjay chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Good story; very well written. Still, if I were in Greg's place, I'd kill myself.