Reviews for Meet The Cabots Three: Baby Blues
McJoJo chapter 11 . 5/25/2012
WOW. WOW. WOW. WOW.

God, now I have to force my brain to write some full sentences. I think the awesomeness of your story melted my brain.

This story is freaking amazing! I LOVE it!

I cried so much when Olivia had to choose between Alex and their daughter, that was so sad. I'm so glad they're all fine.

WOW. WOW. WOW.

So, um, great job! Keep up the great writing!

-Janne
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Yay! A third installment. I'd read/review the rest right now, but I'm sleepy :). Can't wait to find out what happens!

**LbN**
kleberm chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Oh come on they can't split up now, sfter everything they have been through? Man I have never cried like I did reading this one and now your gonna go and leave a teaser that threatens to split them up and make me cry more? I hope not and even though I think Lila is a bitch I don't want her to die either. Thanks for the rollercoaster of emotion.
Arron008 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Does this mean we are going to be able to read MTC 4 soon?
CoolNik chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Fantastic!

Once again, a real cliffhanger, but with a happy ending. I can't wait until you start MTC4, but have to worry about what Alex has done to upset Liv so badly that she both swears and pushes Alex - I guess its to do with Alex's political ambitions but that would mean a break in Alex's wedding vows - I think?

Really looking forward to the next story! Hope you enjoy writing them as much as we all enjoy reading them!
Jaadde chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Intense. Update for the next story soon!
kate chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
thank you so much for your stories .. keep them up please.
LIVsvuALEX chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
Aww, that's such a good ending, but I'm sad that it's ending:( I'll be waiting for the next story!
cam101 chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT STORY!
Sara chapter 10 . 12/16/2010
I loved it!
chawkchic chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Beautiful ending to this portion of the tale. Seems some drama is coming and I will keep an eye out for it.
Kendra23 chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
This is a review for chapters 9 and 10.

Starting with chapter 9:

Great update!

I like how Liv went back and forth as far as blaming herself to wanting to know what was going on. I also like how Liv was nervous/frantic as far as seeing Max and figuring out what to say to him. "How can you say that? I killed your daughter for mine..." that was an amazing line in the chapter and story thus far!

I also enjoyed how much of a friend El was being. He's trying to reassure Liv that she's not going to be alone. I liked how we found out that Liv has a daughter and she was a natural mother. For now everything's ok with her baby girl, it's just a mattre of finding out what's going on with Alex. I liked how Liv didn't want to give her daughter a name. She wanted to wait for Alex to do it. What's weird about that is everyone else wanted Liv to give the baby a name because they didn't think Alex would last. Liv's the only one with hope at this point.

One thing I've noticed in your other stories, but never said anything about is the fact that there's a religious termoil that's going back and forth. Liv being athiest (i'm assuming) and pretty much everyone else believing in God. I'm wondering how that's all going to play out in the future story.

Excellent cliffhanger for this chapter! Way to keep your audience at the edge of their seats!

In reference to chapter 10:

I liked the talk between Liv and Alex. Liv blaming herself and Alex saying it wasn't her fault. Nicely shown. I also like how we came to the end of the story with Liv and Lila being not just civil with one another, but actually accepting and liking one another. I wasn't sure about the name, but then again it's your story and it did fit due to respect for Lila and Liv's mom.

I am completely eager to see what happens in the next story! With how we got a sneak peak in this story, I'm wondering what Alex does that makes Liv so angry that she has to not only shove Alex, but also call her a 'bitch' in front of their daughter. I don't forsee it being any problems with Lila again, and i definately don't see Alex cheating on Liv. But apparently Alex lies about something-I'm thinking it's due to her position to run for senate or congress or whatever-that she doens't let Liv in on some things. And if she lies to Alex like this, then she broke her wedding vows and it makes me feel bad for Liv. Liv's been nothing but straightforward (except for puking on their wedding day) with Alex, but Alex has been nothing but lies to Liv. How will Liv take her back this time if she lies? She's already heard all the excuses Alex has to offer, so it makes me eager as to find out what will happen next.

Do we have an expected date for this new story-as in 2 days, 2 weeks, a month or 2 months? Can't wait!
o.m.g.girl chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
omg i just can't wait unil the 4th story but overalll this was a great story as always!
Roookie chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
another cliff hanger grr you gonna kill us all LOL but good update and want to see how it ends(hopping for happy ending haha) xx
lovesfemslash chapter 10 . 12/15/2010
Nice ending and a perfect teaser for forward to that one as well. Happy Hoildays!