Reviews for and the history books forgot about us
Heart wrenching but o-so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was Amazing!
kyrandiana chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love this wild story!
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Wow I loved it
rivieraviews chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This was so heartbreaking, ughh. I did actually tear up, lol.

"Manhattan needs more nights like this," she says it all too loudly.

He whistles. "Yeah." He doesn't say much else, but she kind of remembers what it's like to feel needed.

He catches her look almost instantly, and his lips bend into a frown. "I don't break easily," he assures her, and she hears an entire lifetime in his words. They leave it at that.
guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I don't think this was out of control. It was lovely and poetic. nice job :)
Lover chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wah, this is absolutely a beautiful story, like, really! I felt all kind of feelings, all your words seems important, and gave me chills. (sorry, I'm french so...) Anyway, your story's magic, and the way you stuck all of that is impressing. Bravoo!
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
It was cute. I like how Quinn and Puck interact in the various times. Applause for you.
12Lionzroar12 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Really Brilliant! I usually don't know what to put in reviews, and i still don't... but this was so like well done that i couldn't just leave it unsaid.
I love how you don't make them out to be perfect, because they're not, they are broken and yet you've made it work. I must admit my heart broke a little when i read all the endings that they didn't get together, which was like, all but one. but seriously I loved it! It was beautifully written!
Kerry chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I still love this so very much darling, hope you're doing well
littleredwritinggleek chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
First off, there were tears. So many tears. I was a sobbing fucking mess reading this and it was amazing. This is the first fic I have ever read that made me feel that much. I just can't. But I can. And will. This was tragic and lovely and depressing and laced with hope and tied together with the harsh reality of life and it was all so damn beautiful. I've read all your work and countless other quick stories, and sad stories, but this takes the proverbial cake by far. I cannot fathom how you put that much into a simple one shot. I read it. Again and again and again. And I still feel it every time. And every new setting, it is so them. They are timeless. You captured that for all it was worth and more and it was so amazing, is so amazing. This story is perfection, absolute perfection. If this is out of control for you, I encourage you to lose your mind and publish those thoughts more often. Because they are so grand and heart-breaking and perfectly beautiful. A thousand times, brava.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh. My. God. I can't even- I can't.

This has to be one of the most amazing fics I've ever read f them. Each time piece was so lovely and heartbreaking and perfect. It was so interesting how you actually INCORPORATED the ideals and mannerisms into each piece- more often than not, writers will just mention historical events and that's that. These two are just so lovely, I fell in love with them over and over again in here.

Also, that Regina Spektor reference in the title. Perfection.

Fantastic, amazing, beautiful job.
thingsscreaminthedark chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh sweet Jesus, this is probably the most lovely, well written, tragic Quick fic I have ever read. It honestly blew away my fucking mind. It was so perfect and sad and I just lovelovelove Quinn and Puck so much it hurts.

Your descriptions of Quinn were so vivid I could just imagine her standing there, and when Puck was the stable hand, omg, that one was my absolute favorite.

This was phenomenal. I can't even put into words how much I adored it.

FacingFuture chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
An interesting little piece. Love the reference to "Samson"
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow! This is absolutely fantastic. It was so unbelievably creative, and incredibly well written. Seriously one of my new favorite fics.

I want to read it again and again. I've never read something even remotely like this, but I absolutely love it!

55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »