Reviews for SasoDei Dominus Inferi
Mochi chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Naawwww, why'd you kill Dei Dei? QAQ it'd be so cute if there was a sequel where he actually isn't dead and comes back for revenge BAH HAH HAH :3
eenayde chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Noooo! How could you kill Deidei?
Red fox chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
F. U. C. K.
Sasori that bastard
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
:/ he killed dei
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
why the hell do I keep finding stories with dei dieing it keeps,makig me cry
Charlotte Envy chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I think his eyes turned gold cuz he used his power to summon some gold contacts! :P
forever-sweet chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
u nvr cease to amaze me!evn tho u brutally killed deidara in this one, it was still awexom!XD.i like the names u gave their kinds!really original!
Yaoi-Doctor chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wow nice story...I thought you had turned again and thought it would be a DeiSaso suprise? D: lol it kinda confused me at first but I get it now :j
lady of storm and lightning chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Please, please tell me this is not a oneshot. There are more chapters coming, right? I don't know, but this story screams upcoming chapter or sequel...
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
waaahhh hahaha lol can't help but laugh xD these somewat seems like a revenge story for the price of red xD *giggle* im happy kakuzu freed saso O.O though im still sad that dei died but oh well *shrug* *giggle* it was still awesome like always xD haha lol weird i have a new found likeness to dark fics o_O probably because of the yandere; tsundere and creepy videos my friends keep giving me xD haha kwaaahh me love you!~~~ hope you make another story soon xD and wow...didn't know blood drenched scorpion was a guy...o_O cool *grin* maaahhh well this has momentarily removed my headache but ngh it's back . must read more to satisfy my aching head! hahaha make a new story soon please~!
Celestial Ciel Heika chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
...LOL... that depressed me. xD good by the way. very... sad. but good! i didn't expect you to write this. so dark. xD like it thouuugh!
Moonlight Vampiress chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
nice story. i hate the fact that you killed Deidara. Everyone else I could care less about. Still I also love Sasori and if I remember correctly you killed him in the 'Price of Red' story. Sasori always seems to have torturous sex with Deidara. In the 'Price of Red' story he poisons and this one he using chains and more to cut into Deidara. Sheesh. At least Dei wont come back and kill him this time.

Keep up the good work with your stories. I love them. Though it may be nice to have a full vampire/werewolf love story with Sasori and Deidara. Love your writing.
Ashleigh131 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
how did his eyes turn gold?

PLEASE write another chapter or sequel! I would relly like to know what happens and happened to Sasori! and why his eyes went gold!

I LOVED this story, it was AWESOME!

KaiaKonekoTheFireKitten chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I know how Sasori Danna got gold eyes! Is it from licking the blood of Deidei from his knife, right? Or something like that?...

Lol, awesome story! Not exactly fond of Deidara dieing though...but still great :3