Reviews for Finding Love In A Post Apocolyptic World
xXSniperKingXx chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
hey i was wondering can you put a character of mine in this fanfic? if not then it was worth asking
xXSniperKingXx chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i like this story keep it up and don't give up...also I'm planning on writing a fusion fall story too!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
And they've saved her. Yea! Are you talking about Fuse's copy? That, or maybe Fusion Ben. *Shrugs*
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Bad Fusion Rex! *Shakes head* Mean Fusions. Fusion Julie bugs me. Probably going to have to beat her up. Not a bad chapter.
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
It was okay. But where is Death Master! She wasn't in this at all! I kinda wanted to see her kick ass and stuff.

Put her in the next chapter!
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
Cho-Fufuffuufuffufu~! What a lovely way to portray me! Fufufufufufu!

As you can see, I like it!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
Yeah! No writer block! O.o Did not see that twist coming. But you know, you shouldn't always trust bloody items that you see. Always dig deeper. Good chapter! Can't wait to see what they do next.
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
WOLVES! :D! I am NOW EXCITED!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
Yeah! You're back! This was interesting (mean Fusions! Mean!). Who's this new player? We'll have to wait to see! Keep up the good work!
Ice Cream Queen Zshi chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
I am very impressed with this story. I can't wait until the update and I'm sure Cho would love to be in it.

Cho-hmmm...(watering a potted plant, ignoring me)

...skank...

Cho-(glares at me and her potted planet EVO tries to eat me) Dinner.
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Oooooooooo. Holiday's *mad* Six, you may be awesome with your swords, but be careful. An angry woman's wrath is scarier than Fuse.

Honestly, I still don't know who she should be with, but keep up the good work!
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
It's good to see another Fusion Fall story out here. I'm writing some, but I doubt they'll make it onto the sight. Can't wait to read more from you
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
Not a bad start. Can't wait to read more.

Yes, who will Mallory go with? Hmm...
Scarlet Camellia626 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
This story is getting good Mallory. I was wondering if my OC can be in the story too as your enemy, it sounds like fun. She can be the mastermind and your fusion enemy?