Reviews for Instinct
silly old me chapter 1 . 2/1
this was beautiful.
like long car rides on dark cold nights
like sand between you toes
like Jack and Sally living happily ever after
like loveing someone who loves you
like drinking tea at a park, on a bench, at the middle of the day
i felt so warm reading this
thank you.
danhobaklover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
EEP. I LOVE THIS. LIKE A LOT. LIKE REALLY. I DO. ;;

The concept of everything is just so awesome. DESTINY, you awesome thing. Sai might be a fortune teller or something... or he might actually be Cupid in disguise. 3

This might actually be one of the best interpretation of love at first sight. SasuSaku is just too beautiful for this. ;;

You guys are such great writers that you managed to make me puke rainbows. Thank you. ;;
Hiyori Iki chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice concept!
debs o.0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
kyaaaaa :3 so sweet! what about a sequel or something? :)
Deya Amaya chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my o_o I love Sasusaku. I love painting. Can you guess why I absolutely love it? OMG x_x
Cat chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm not stalking you...much.
It's true however (even scientifically) that art in any form can evoke emotions in there purest forms.
And sometimes lead to hot sex.
Really, it's awesome.
Starlight1o1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Personally I don't like reviewing a story because I feel that every time I review something it has to become this huge meaningful spiel. Since I've already started it would be too troublesome to stop. Oh wha

Literally 13 hours later

Sorry this review is really not making sense but I had to go to sleep last night because it was really late. This story, I don't even know what to say. The ending scene was just masterful. I all but forgot about Sai and then you just bring him in at the last possible moment. Hinata getting the meaning of his painting right away was something that just clicked. Tenten pawning off the painting was hilarious. Sasuke and Sakure oh where to start. I've always loved these two and their supposed story since Sasuke has pretty much gone off the deep end in canon. The way they interacted you could just tell that these people were the very essence of Sakura and Sasuke. They were in so in character for an AU that it was crazy. I could literally see Sakura talking Sasuke's ear off and him being so annoyed but not telling her to stop. The part where Sakura comes to Sasuke's place is admittedly cliche but it worked well because of the way it was written and the added element of Sai's paintings. I loved how Sasuke's "reasoning" of acting like a gentlemen towards Sakura was because he didn't want Mikoto to lecture him. I could really go on and on if I wanted to but this is getting long and as I have stated at the beginning of this review I don't like reviewing because once I start it has to become this huge meaningful review that goes on forever. I'm stopping write here before that happens. Well it was really a great story so thank you for posting it. You know I've just realized that I forgot to add in constructive criticism. Oh well. Happy Holidays!

P.S. I don't usually act this scatterbrained and blunt so sorry if I offended anyone or have given the impression that I'm a total airhead but I'm sleep deprived right now.
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved it. (:
-Cookie
xfeetontheground chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was super cute! Having Sai play matchmaker is new(: and very different. I loved it.
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I was just going to favorite this and then leave because I'm really tired right now. But because you asked and because this was amazing, I want to tell you about it.

I absolutely loved the idea behind this. The girls all rooming together. Hinata and Naruto's relationship sounded totally sweet and I'd love to see a second part to this that goes into their dynamic. Even though they were barely in it, they were beautiful.

Tenten made me laugh with her straight forwardness. Neji just didn't get it, or he was trying to be chivalrous about it. It was good though lol.

Ah, the art part too? Great idea behind that. I enjoyed that you incorporated the fact that Sai is bad with emotions and is trying to learn them. Also loved that he gave each half of the painting to both Sasuke and Sakura, and both of them were going to sell the paintings because they couldn't come up with a reason for them being the way they were.

This was honestly just awesome. The characters were portrayed well and inline with their cannon counterparts. I loved Sasuke, how he was silent but not an asshole. Sakura was adorable with her random ramblings and the clumsiness. Just overall, this was fantastic. I loved it :)

Please continue to write :)
.love
QueenOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I don't even know what to say. That was probably one of the most brilliant things I've ever read, which is saying something because basically all I do is read. The ridiculous confusion of the girls trying to figure out the painting was golden and I love the spunk Sakura has. And then Sai is just sitting there being a secret matchmaking genius. So yeah, I loved it!
Take Me To My Fragile Dreams chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Heyz, I just wanted to say that I love this story! :) You guys managed to write something soft and sweet, and at the same time kept Sasuke in his character, a feat few people can do! And I just love the way you write! You manage to make it humorous and laid back and at the same time intense and serious, I envy you! ;)

-TMTMFD
purpleeyedvocaloid chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
absolutely beautiful (:
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
LOVE!:))
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is absolutely amazing, I don't get why you don't have tons of reviews. . Rock on! x3