Reviews for Instinct
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 1 . 2/1
love it
Deleted account166272629 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Oh my gosh, I freaking loved it! The way you described Sasuske and Sakura's thoughts, the way you connected everything with Sai... 5 stars
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
OMG ASFSHJK. Pleaseeeeeee write more, longer stories! I love this and I would reallyyyy love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
omg that ws sooooo kawaiiiii omg hayst i need romance in my life. kudos to you guys! this is good!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
THIS IS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN I WILL RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE I KNOW GOD BLESS U
laila45 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I enjoyed reading this story very much .Thank you .Take care ,good luck :)
sherlocked2001 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
love it!
silly old me chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
this was beautiful.
like long car rides on dark cold nights
like sand between you toes
like Jack and Sally living happily ever after
like loveing someone who loves you
like drinking tea at a park, on a bench, at the middle of the day
i felt so warm reading this
thank you.
danhobaklover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
EEP. I LOVE THIS. LIKE A LOT. LIKE REALLY. I DO. ;;

The concept of everything is just so awesome. DESTINY, you awesome thing. Sai might be a fortune teller or something... or he might actually be Cupid in disguise. 3

This might actually be one of the best interpretation of love at first sight. SasuSaku is just too beautiful for this. ;;

You guys are such great writers that you managed to make me puke rainbows. Thank you. ;;
heartwarming chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Nice concept!
debs o.0 chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
kyaaaaa :3 so sweet! what about a sequel or something? :)
Deya Amaya chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh my o_o I love Sasusaku. I love painting. Can you guess why I absolutely love it? OMG x_x
Cat chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I'm not stalking you...much.
It's true however (even scientifically) that art in any form can evoke emotions in there purest forms.
And sometimes lead to hot sex.
Really, it's awesome.
Starlight1o1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Personally I don't like reviewing a story because I feel that every time I review something it has to become this huge meaningful spiel. Since I've already started it would be too troublesome to stop. Oh wha

Literally 13 hours later

Sorry this review is really not making sense but I had to go to sleep last night because it was really late. This story, I don't even know what to say. The ending scene was just masterful. I all but forgot about Sai and then you just bring him in at the last possible moment. Hinata getting the meaning of his painting right away was something that just clicked. Tenten pawning off the painting was hilarious. Sasuke and Sakure oh where to start. I've always loved these two and their supposed story since Sasuke has pretty much gone off the deep end in canon. The way they interacted you could just tell that these people were the very essence of Sakura and Sasuke. They were in so in character for an AU that it was crazy. I could literally see Sakura talking Sasuke's ear off and him being so annoyed but not telling her to stop. The part where Sakura comes to Sasuke's place is admittedly cliche but it worked well because of the way it was written and the added element of Sai's paintings. I loved how Sasuke's "reasoning" of acting like a gentlemen towards Sakura was because he didn't want Mikoto to lecture him. I could really go on and on if I wanted to but this is getting long and as I have stated at the beginning of this review I don't like reviewing because once I start it has to become this huge meaningful review that goes on forever. I'm stopping write here before that happens. Well it was really a great story so thank you for posting it. You know I've just realized that I forgot to add in constructive criticism. Oh well. Happy Holidays!

P.S. I don't usually act this scatterbrained and blunt so sorry if I offended anyone or have given the impression that I'm a total airhead but I'm sleep deprived right now.
ChOcOlAtE-cOoKiEmOnStEr chapter 1 . 12/15/2012