Reviews for surprise gift
asassin of the savior chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
it was adorable!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Brilliant! The ending made me laugh so hard! xD
yuroxxie317 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
LOL! I thought the story was great already, because kink is always great, but adding Isshin at the end was just amazing! It was NOT a bad ending, it was a GREAT ending, AWESOME! :D LMAO! XD
bleachy789 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
So frigging hot! I loved it. The ending did not suck. It actually sounded like issin would talk.
mikyzachibiakuma chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I really don't find the ending to be bad, i think it's really funny, i really like these kind of situations in fanfics. this is the first review i ever made to any of the fanfics i've read so i'm tellin' ya, yer great. keep up the good work! uhuuu! gambatte!
Sapphire Wulf chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Now Ichigo is wondering why the hell his dad was carrying a random condom in his pocket. Lol its good.
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
lol. I was going to tell you that you should have used a condom so I guess the moral at the end worked :D Another great story. Thanks for writing. Kinky and sweet and simpleperfection!

-Laura
random-yaoi-fangirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
why does ichigo's dad have a condom in his pocket?
passionateinterest chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
XD oh my! Having coming like that in the bedroom without knocking was jsut priceless! Plus this one shot really hot! Love it :)
HelleBelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Haha i like it
CMSensei chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
When they where in the middle of doing it I was wondering damn I wonder if his dad and sisters can hear..then his dad came in and I thought "omg XDD" funny ending
Renji-sama chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Loved it~! the ending is great I could just imagine Ichigo's dad doing that x3
ShirukuKage chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
It's a good moral to learn and Isshin is the perfect one preach it! Good story and great lemon. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what else you come out with!
konami15 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
O/O 'major nose bleed'

WOW that was really hot and the ending was funny too. i love you work _ cant wait for more
Persistence chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
what a nice surprise for after finals, wonderful job!