Reviews for Letting go
Telinh chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
This is powerful. Thanks
10MidnightArrow11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Please continue, it was so good. But then again, don't. I kind of like that the reader has to guess, that we never really know. Great work.
Pepprie chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Awe got so excited when i saw chapter two and then sad face Ohhhh well I'm getting used to it in the BB fanfiction corner.
Quill1688 chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
weh update...or else.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Beautiful. Leaves the reader, such as myself, wondering if Max told Terry how she felt. I was hoping, that's for sure. But, very well executed. I made sure to add it to my "For The Love Of Terry And Max" community. _* I expect more from you in the future with this pairing.
SilentBat18 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
*clicks the "next" button to check out chapter 2*... Gah! no chapter? oh no! *siiiigh* i guess i'll wait.

honestly though, loved loved LOVED your style of writing. it flows so well, and has a certain quality that just makes me, well, throw my arms around with excitement. i'm not a terry/dana/max fan, but you have me rooting for max... kudos :D. i'm another fan waiting for an update.

SB18
dispatcher652 chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Take your time. Good stories are always worth the wait.
Dragon77 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
dispatcher652 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Please continue this story. It's so sad and full of angst for poor Max. I would love to read her and Terry have a happy ending. Without Dana. I'm so not a fan of hers. Anyway please please please make a part two.
Miss leny chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
you have to do a second part ...oh my how sad and emotionaly was to read and expect such a thing like a broken hearted girl ..i hope that you do a second part is sadly beautiful this one-shot