Reviews for Sharing
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Awww... Poor KP
JennaLeigh chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Despite the fact that this wasn't a Kaylicky story, I did enjoy it! You gave Kelly Parker a personality rather than her just being the b**** that makes the Rock girls mad! lol.

I like the idea of her being in love with Nicky, of them growing up together!

Everything you write is great! Can't wait to read whatever comes next! :)
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Y-You are not fair! After that chapter of The Difference Between, I was warming up to the Kelly/Nicky friendship and now you write this and make me love them. Yes, love. Not as much as Kaylicky obviously, but I'd love this on the show somehow.

I really do like how you had Kelly be there for all the epic moments for Nicky on the show like Payson with the cortisone and the Kaylicky stuff. You, genius you!
Tonk686 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I would read anything you write! It's so good1
tori1993 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010

I don't usually like Kelly Parker, but wow!
beezyland chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OMFG. Dude, Kelly Parker/Nicky? Seriously? I never saw this one coming.

“She trusts him with every fiber in her being. He trusts her with everything except his heart.” Aww! And the Capulet/Montague reference/parallel was nice.

“If Payson Keeler knew some of the things Kelly and Nicky did behind the locked door of her bedroom, Payson's reaction would be that of a nun at a strip club.” Ahahaha, I laughed at that.

Kelly Parker and Nicky Russo. Sex hounds. Babe, how the hell do you come up with this stuff? LOL I freaking love it!

“Not even placing below Kaylie Cruz at Nationals hurts this much.” Foreshadowing! Called it! GOD, AP Lit has done horrible, horrible things to me. God, you’re still a Kaylicky fan through and though. LOL She had no speaking lines, but she was mentioned throughout half the story. For instance, “the one time he raises his voice to her is in defense of Kaylie Cruz.” Aww.

“Kelly to her jacket is like Superman to his cape.” Nice touch.

Their interaction was really great even though it was more dark than sweet like Kaylicky. It’s all talking in circles and saying the opposite of what they feel. Their dynamic reminded me of Sebastian/Katherine from Cruel Intentions. Sorta. I don’t know, but it did.

Love the magazine scene and the letter from Kaylie.

Kelly sees how sad Nicky is, but it's like she can't control her mouth and she murmurs, "Wow, Kaylie Cruz actually has a brain. Who knew?" HAHA Oh Kelly.

Caught the JoBros refs. God, I bet their stupid show is the reason we get less Kelly Parker on the show. MIOBI always has to suffer at the mercy of other shows pulling their cast. Then again, it is MIOBI. I bet the JoBros are more of a priority. Oh wellz.

That ending was pretty killer! No pun intended. At first, I thought you’d play it that Nicky gets to know her and realizes she isn’t as bad as she seems. Then I read it and, yes, Kelly Parker is downright manipulative. I like how you wrote it more. They’re just so messed up. Basically she wants to be more with him despite him flat out telling her it ain’t gonna happen and he sleeps with her out of guilt. So messed up and so good.

It’s nice to see you stepping out of your comfort zone, Love. Friggin’ fantastic!

Payson-Nicky-forever chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww! I actually felt sorry for Kelly. You are just a fantastic writer.

I think you should continue this. It would make a great chapter-fic. You could include all the things that will happen in future episodes in it and just make up some stuff.

But I completely understand if you don't feel like taking on another chapter-fic. With The Difference Between and the contest, I'm sure you don't have much time to write.

Great story and I really hope you continue it!
met3orite chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
wow. just wow. i actually kind of liked it. :} although i'll ship Kaylicky forever and always. :p i love your stories! :D this is no exception.
100percentlovely chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Wow. I never thought you'd write a non-Kaylicky fic, let alone a Kelly/Nicky fic. But wow, that was, like, insanely good. For something that's not Kaylicky, I was surprised that I really, really liked it.