Reviews for Right or Wrong?
the unknownn writer chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Short but I still liked it!
Queen Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This is such a delirious little snippet that I'm really hoping you've written more for this pairing!

xoxo

q.n.
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aw, cute.(:

Very short and sweet.

I like it!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
It's very real. It's confused just like real teenagers, or people in a not-quite-relationship would be feeling. I think the best line is probably:

"It's a hurried whisper between kisses and first sayings of "I love you", and he doesn't know the answer to her question."

Because it's poignant and beautiful, and wonderfully done.

When he 'murmers thoughtfully' something about that sentence seems a little off, but it doesn't really interrupt the overall flow of the story.

Great job.
Al-Orange Ninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
love it
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Very nice, very real teenagers. (I tried to review this last night , but wouldn't let me read it.) Keep writing
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Oh my Godness! I can 't believe I haven't read this until now! I simply LOVE this pairing, but I haven't been able to find that many fics about them... Well, thank you! Really nice job :)
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved the descriptions in this drabble, like this one,

"burying his face in the crook of her shoulder,"

They somehow made this drabble very very beautiful and vivid and that was its strongest point D
daysandweeks chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ahh! I completely forgot I filled out a request - this is for me? Thank you! I love it. :) So lovely.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 8/22/2010