Reviews for Burn His Wings
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Aww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
greentoothbrush chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
God those angels are a bunch of sadistic bastards . . .

I 3 this story, just getting caught up on all your fics now, CANT BELIEVE I HAVNT READ ANY BEFORE! Theyre brilliant anyway must be off i cant wait to read Unreachable & Undiscovered Im Exciiited!
forrealihatethissite chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
YAY theres a sequel! Makes me smile:D
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
omg i really love it awesome chapter as always cant wait to see what you have planned next update real soon :)ps sorry it took me so long to review
Shadows7X chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
Love it! Please update soon!
pickupthatamulet chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
love it :) im so happy this story is in the top 3 . its so intense and sad so i cant wait to see what's going to happen next :) you're doing an amazing job
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
~I hand you a big plate of cookies for you and your muse~ Thank you! I can't wait fot thr next updates!
your favorite assbutt chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Omg I loved it! So glad this is one you updated. This just keeps better and better! Can't wait to see what will happen next :) update very soon!
Renegade007 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I love this story. Please update soon :)
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
~I hand you a big plate of cookies for you and your muse~ Thank you fo the update! That was a good twist, I was not expecting her to have angel blood.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
did not expect that surprise of rabbit having angel blood wow really love the update your doing an amazing job on this story hope you can update real soon:)
Deangirl93 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
OMG! a descendant? so did not see that coming... plz update soon :) LOVING IT!
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Another great chapter, loved the ending, cant wait 2 see wat happens next. UPDATE SOON!
pickupthatamulet chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
wow she had angel blood D: omg i didn't expect that...i cant wait to read more about this you're doing an amazing job
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING, truly, loved the ending!