Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect
Sabie0521 chapter 1 . 1/15
I really didn't want this to end. I just wanted more, it was so interesting, and good.
Crystal Butterfly 92 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Baws chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
My word, one of the best readings I've had in a long while!

It was a one-shot that ful-filled and everything was tied together, instead sloppy, choppy fragments.

Time and imperfections! It was reminded all through-out the story. And the emotions of a young woman was so very genuine, right down to the confession that she wanted crazy, magical sex with a partner.

Thank you for the story.
hankpym chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved ittttt!
Pinboo chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Waaaaaa, you don't even need to apologize, that was a very goood read!

Making him in-character is defenitely hard. Your fear of not being able to portray him correctly actually shows your effoort & extra attention in characterization, like what you did in your "protected" fic. Thank you for being such a fine author.

This oneshot, warms my heart with its simplicity, its engaging writing style, its characters that make you actually love the characters. I really love sakura here btw.

Reading this oneshot feels like reading a very good chicklit, as you've portrayed a young girl's dilemma in a thorough way. It's beyond the college love life story, it's just very insightful.

Thank you for the wonderful fanfic.
MadMissMissy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wow. I usually dislike AU and songfics generally, but this one was unexpectedly sweet and I actually enjoyed reading this story. After I finished reading I quickly grabbed my iPod and listened to the song. You did good with this fic. Thank you for posting. M.M.M
Luna Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
this was absolutely amazing! I loved it.
XxNarutoFanGurlxX chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is amazing. That's all I could say. Amazing and touching. You did a splendid job and I thoroughly enjoyed this.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
No need to forgive! It was great!
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
The story perfectly fit with the songfic you added in bits and pieces throughout the story. It was pretty good. Sai wasn't so out of character, I think Sakura was. I don't think she would have settled for a perfectly normal life. She'd probably tear her hair out before settle to that kind of mundane life but she redeemed herself with her interactions with Sai, especially in the arcade scene. LOL! Good job on your SaiSaku pair. I love Sai! I hope Kishimoto won't kill off his character in the manga. Thanks for sharing this. :)
ilyem chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Perfection is boring. Normal is boring. That's why there is no such thing as perfect, or normal. Because no one should be boring.;)
random blathering chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I read this when you first posted it and I loved it.

And now I find that, every month or so, I go looking for it so that I can read it again.

I just LOVE the way you write SaiSaku, not just in this story but in all of your works. Please keep writing!
chibiballoon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
sorry for the super late review...

o-my-God, this story is super cute.

where did you get the idea?

anyway, write another SaiSaku please..
Himitsu no Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Oh my God!

I loved, loved, loved it!

I listened the music a thousand times...

so great *-*
Ame-uta chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Amazing. A real work of art. I love it.