Reviews for Total Drama Island the supernatural edition
AsoenixKnight chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice touch with the inclusion of 'leather pants.' Keep the hilarity coming, buddy!
PenguinsRcute chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Yay! Awesome, funny dramatically filled chapter! AWESOME! Can I get a holla! Sorry... my friends have gone psyco! AAAAH! IT'S SLOWLY EATING ME!

Ahem... sorry about that. I loved it! I thought Blade was going home and thought you would have kept Aphrodite for drama, but you surely created an angle for more drama. I'm very impressed.
Another Dead Hero chapter 13 . 3/23/2011
Huh, was wondering where Grimm was, oh well.
DaCMC chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
O Boy! This is gonna be interesting. I wonder How Cerise will feel about Carly all over TK.

TK: Oh not a prep! I have no idea why, but I have a problem with them.(someone pounds on the door)

Carly: TK my love,please come out!

TK: I'd rather be dead... well, yo get what I mean.
PenguinsRcute chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Lol! Katherine is my fave charatcer XD
Another Dead Hero chapter 12 . 3/1/2011
Haha! No way, Katherine's back! God, just flat out funny! Another awesome chapter.

Grimm- :Now in the confessional, holy cross and bible in hand: If i keep chanting this "Exorcist" BS, she'll go away, god, why didn't i use the "Godkiller" on her, her soul could have went away into nothing, but no, i had to be doing that Japanese hooker and getting drunk the day i was gonna off her!
DaCMC chapter 11 . 1/16/2011
Is there really deviaart for all the couples? Good chapter, but do i really need to say it?
PenguinsRcute chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Lol, the chapter and author's note was funny. If I were you I still would make all the girl's have their 'time of month' aswell. I can't wait for the next chapter fangirls should be a guys worst nightmare :D
Another Dead Hero chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Hahaha! Still laughing, ha! The part with Grimm and Tonia was sweet (Cause he was trying to help her grieve) and funny (When she kneed him in the nads and the "Cue screaming fangirls" part).

Awesome job, can't wait for the fangil challenge, wonder how Grimm will deal with it. Maybe Tonia be jealous? (Hint hint)
El' Caliente chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Great chapter!
BabyBlueEyed Dreamer chapter 10 . 1/7/2011
Do I sense some YGO The Abridged Series quotes in there? Lol great chapter! :D
PenguinsRcute not logged in chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
I agree I didn't see that coming. Loved the chapter it was a bit humorous and I enjoyed reading it.
DaCMC chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Yay another great chapter! For once Mertin is hating on someone else besides TK! I liked this challenge, it was very unique and way better than my idea. Keep up the good work.
El' Caliente chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter!
Another Dead Hero chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
Nice chapter, wish Grimm can have some interaction with Tonia.