Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
I like the thought of Tony finding a friend while away as an Agent Afloat. But everyone here is hugely out of character, its just crazy.
pia chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
very cute, but i don't think that it has to end here. there's so many other things that you can think of, right?
yen35 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
I only became a dedicated fan of NCIS at the beginning of last month. I did watch the show as a casual viewer in 2008 (seasons 1 and 2) but I only fell in love with the show and Tiva after seeing Ziva in season 3 which I happened to watch at the start of last month. Now on season 6. Got my mom hooked too. This is the 1st NCIS fanfic I read and it was absolutely awesome. I just watched the episode 'Agent afloat' day before yesterday. Favorite part of this fan fic - loads, besides the bit where Ziva and Tony actually got together. Gibbs not talking to T and Z on the plane ride back from the ship, Abby saying that Gibbs didn't even bring her a caf-pow, Abby being speechless after Tony told her what happened between him and Ziva on the ship, Gibbs saying to the couple 'you remind me so much of Jenny' and of course the last chapter where Tony rushed to the hospital after Ziva's accident. I am not surprised that one of Tony's numerous girlfriends came on to him at the park. By the way, I really liked Jenny on the show (although not as much as Ziva and Abby) and I was really upset when she died in the season 5 finale. Anyway, thanks very much for this superb, well written story superashy8 and I wish that Tiva will become an item on the show when its so obvious they have feelings for each other and such an explosive Chemistry, but I heard thats not gonna actually happen until the last episode of the last season if at all.
rubiesandrain chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
AW! They're going to name their baby Marcus! How cute! I loved this story overall as a whole, and each step was very good and enjoyable to read. Thanks for putting a great, original story out there. :)
X's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I love that line Bird said: "He really misses his girl."
Betherzz chapter 10 . 11/19/2010
cute ending to the story ;)
immakingmyownluck chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Aw! that was a very cute story! i loved it! the ending was perfect! it summed everything up but left a few questions but not really and it felt like it eneded! great work! congrats on finishing the story! you did a wonderful job!
13NCISgirl chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
Love Your Story!
flora.s.t chapter 10 . 11/18/2010
that's fine! i like it this way, i'll admit. i just really find it's annoy when i read the ones that are all about ziva being preggers and them raising a family... it just seems so.. not-tiva-ish. i like this little mention though. it ties the story together. great job!
rubiesandrain chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
The Boy in The Stripped Pyjamas was the saddest book ever. I had to read it a few years ago and it was so sad because they were oblivious, innocent children. UPDATE SOON, I love it! :)
immakingmyownluck chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
YAY! i loved it! great great job! i cannot wait for more! please please update soonn
Betherzz chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
cute chapter, cant wait to see what comes next
13NCISgirl chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
Update Soon!
MaeganM.0816 chapter 9 . 11/9/2010
flora.s.t chapter 8 . 10/21/2010
this is a really good story but i'm kinda afraid of where it's going. i mean i understand the moving in. you could even have them get married although in my mind ziva would never do that because then she'd be trapped. but please, do not have ziva get preggers! that isn't ziva! she would adopt a baby or kid orphaned by a crime she investigates. you know, she would get attached to it because she often takes care of those kids before they go into child services.

anyway it's your story, it's really great, but i have my little needs and decided to put in my two cents.