Reviews for No Way
A for Antechinus chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
hey, yhanks for the story so far, I don't know if you would finish it now, but I have enjoyed it.
Cheers A
A for Antechinus chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
hiya, as usual I have only recently started watching rescue (via dvd) and I am in love with it. I couldn't really see this couple at first, but now well if Lara wasn't so in love with Dean it could happen.
I really like this story so far, and really like the last line... so Vince.
Cheers A
cal348 chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
Not what I was expecting but very pleasantly suprised, enjoying it very much and can't wait to read more. Hope you're still updating this story.
MissShawnaAlice chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Loving this :) so worth the reading time! Looking forward to your next update
MissShawnaAlice chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Just got excited when I read this! Nice work, I wish I'd found this sooner!
xxletgoxx chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
wow this update is soo good and such a surprise and i cant wait to see more
dessie77 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Yea a new chapter...well worth the wait. Really looking forward to where you take us and them in the next one.
Ica44 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Loving it! Loving the tension, and the humour about the tension. Poor Dean, trying to sort out his team!

I really enjoyed the action at the rescue, and Lara's recklessness. Can't wait to hear the telling-off she's going to get, and, hopefully, the next scene between Lara and Heidi?

Keep up the great work-can't wait for the next installment!
New-Classic22 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Amazing as always, :).

Your writing is incredible, and this story is just so rivetting. Please update soon, i just can hardly wait! xx
rso chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Ahh; love this. updatee!
Ica44 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
I admit, I was a bit leery over a Heidi-&-Lara pairing, but this story totally has me hooked! You've written the angst very convincingly, and I'm enjoying all the other characters' responses to everything, as well.

Please tell me you'll be posting more of this, as I really want to find out where Lara and Heidi end up!
LozzDog chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
I'm really liking this, it's brilliantly written.. Keep up the good work :)
A for Antechinus chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Hiya, this was an interesting chapter. Much more the confusing german accusative and nominative cases!

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Hope real life is getting better for you.

Em
elightate chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
keep up the good work, look forward to next chapter!
dessie77 chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
you are creating an interesting story and i hope to read the next chapter soon.