Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
ff6shadow chapter 5 . 8/10
Got to say, I have very much enjoyed the story so far. Just a disappointment to find out that it hasn't been updated in so long.
Chriscro165 chapter 5 . 7/27
Awesome story!
Hydra chapter 3 . 7/12
"Sirius! What the hell are YOU doing here? I thought you fell through the veil-" was a super way to crossover HP and Naruto, even if it is just one line! I love your story and hope more stories will follow if you finish this.
Alchemist chapter 2 . 7/12
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! This is the one of the coolest Naruto fanfics I've read. Kudos to you for creating such an awesome fanfic.
hye1995 chapter 5 . 7/11
It seems that this has been abandoned. So i will just set it to Follow, and await your, hopefully, ressurection of it
daniel chapter 5 . 6/6
always a good read are you ever going to finish
Chooser chapter 5 . 1/30
Are you still emotionally invested?
Maelgwn42 chapter 1 . 1/26
I have just finished K:NP in a few days, move onto this... What a great story. Props to ya. Will need to go back and check out some of your in chapter recommendations. Looking forward to the next installment.

Ja Ne.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssee update this sometime soon. I reeeaaalllyyy like it a LOT. I always laugh whenever I read it and I always reread this a lot. In fact it is my 27 time to reread it because it is that good. Till you update or I read again.
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
That was FANTASTIC! You never seem to amaze me! That was excellent by all standards! Once again u graced us with ur amazing abilities! Update when u can! Plz!

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
deadmanluffy chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
while its sad not to see the full story that has been built here get finished, this chapter is a good stopping place a lot better then a lot of other fics will leave you with so all in all well a bit upsetting its a good end to a great story
iShifter chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Sorry I'm not under my pen name, I'm probably just a wuss for not logging in, I understand the whole anon thing you know. But it's been 2 years and I enjoy this series of chapters that make K:AHF good. I think you need to get crackin at writing again, you're good at it.
pikachucat chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
awesome
ScbaStv chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
A bit anti-climatic with Danzou, but funny as hell. Great start too. Kinda sad that you haven't updated since 2012... But ah well, such is life. I hope you'll continue soon. It'd be such a shame not see this completed :]
quackerduck chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please, update oh Great One. The majesty of your stories elude me, even after two years.