Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
Chooser chapter 5 . 1/30
Are you still emotionally invested?
Maelgwn42 chapter 1 . 1/26
I have just finished K:NP in a few days, move onto this... What a great story. Props to ya. Will need to go back and check out some of your in chapter recommendations. Looking forward to the next installment.

Ja Ne.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 4 . 12/20/2014
Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaassssee update this sometime soon. I reeeaaalllyyy like it a LOT. I always laugh whenever I read it and I always reread this a lot. In fact it is my 27 time to reread it because it is that good. Till you update or I read again.
Darkmikoangel12 chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
That was FANTASTIC! You never seem to amaze me! That was excellent by all standards! Once again u graced us with ur amazing abilities! Update when u can! Plz!

Chow
T.P
Ja ne!
deadmanluffy chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
while its sad not to see the full story that has been built here get finished, this chapter is a good stopping place a lot better then a lot of other fics will leave you with so all in all well a bit upsetting its a good end to a great story
iShifter chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
Sorry I'm not under my pen name, I'm probably just a wuss for not logging in, I understand the whole anon thing you know. But it's been 2 years and I enjoy this series of chapters that make K:AHF good. I think you need to get crackin at writing again, you're good at it.
pikachucat chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
awesome
ScbaStv chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
A bit anti-climatic with Danzou, but funny as hell. Great start too. Kinda sad that you haven't updated since 2012... But ah well, such is life. I hope you'll continue soon. It'd be such a shame not see this completed :]
quackerduck chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please, update oh Great One. The majesty of your stories elude me, even after two years.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Yup you finish this alright but great story over all this one and the last
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Why did you stop updating i really love the stories and then you stop
LadyGrimR chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, please come back and finish this masterpiece
OMSdigifan64 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome fic can't wait for an update :)
OrangeStar802 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Ahh sigh it's another abandoned fic. It was really good though and the humor improved in here. I wanted to see much more of this but I guess that can't be happening anytime soon. Awesome job anyway. Also, I forgot to add a bunch of stuff I forgot to say in the prequel of this. One is the fact that though it's nice and pretty much a norm not to see Naru as a brooder, I didn't really see his resolves in the problems that came in his life. It's like one moment he's very depressed, the next he's playing a prank. Oh well. Second is that you really made Naruto powerful as hell with Elemental Chakra so quickly. He seems to have grasped every element so quickly which is no hard feat. Awesome job but slightly unrealistic. And third it's interesting that you didn't make Tajuu Kage Bunshin one of his favorite jutsus. That's, again, pretty new and amazing. So yea I just wanted to say all those, but all in all, it was a very good job and it's sad to see this go. Thanks for an awesome story :)
Oh I am Slain chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Wondrously fun story to read. I read everything in one go, from the first book to this sequel. Thanks for sharing!