Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
As good as the story has been, this chapter left me thoroughly confused. What happened?
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This totally went past my expectations.

C.D.
marc chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
another awesome chapter
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Yaay, an update! lol, for it's shortness, it still had all the mad capped hilarity I've come to expect from this fic, and I am definitely curious to see how this fic turns out with 2 out of 3 bad ass villains dead...or are they? mwuahahaha, lol...still, can't wait to see what you come up with next, lol.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
cool
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
One word hahahahahaha! Alright that's not one word, or rather I don't think it's a word, anyway...

You killed off Danzou with an heart attack, and not by epic battle sure he's about as nutty as a bag of peanut M&Ms, but still that was too damn funny!

And the way everyone just ignored Danzou's corpse was just hilarious, I wonder if they even bothered to have a funeral. (snickers)

Wonderful way for Naruto to dodge the dreaded paperwork, just pass the responsibility onto someone else, classic. Hey take your time I don't mind waiting for new chapters if you update with stuff this funny.
kitiem3000 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
That has to be the funniest way anyone has ever killed of Danzo.
Slayer End chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
You know, this is really pleasant. I mean, it's nice. I think that a lot of people needed this chapter to help them keep going and it just brought a smile to my face. It's very... euphoric (is that the word I'm looking for?).

But now for the questions:

First off, Akatsuki is still a threat that needs to be dealt with. There's no way you're going to end the sequel to one of the best Naruto-fics on the site at five chapters. So, what IS your plan for the Red Dawn?

Second: After this series, what are your plans? When you're done with this version of Naruto are you going to do another version of Naruto? Or, maybe, are you going to do a crossover? What's next for MegaB?

Third: You left a lot of questions unanswered in the first part. I'm assuming you're going to answer them in this, right?

Fourth: Do you know how good it is to have you back?

Well, that's all I have to say. Later, man.

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
urfan chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
while it was short, it was still quite funny with the anti-climactic death of Danzo and the rest was sweet and appropriate. In short, I still liked it just fine.
XPGamer chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
For a moment I thought it was going to be someone waking up from a dream, since it all seemed kinda silly and left-fieldish.

Then it wasn't, so I no longer could, therefore I am.
deadal chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
wasn't his dual Wakizashi some quite of mythical swords of the ten claws of juuby or something like that?

still a very good chapter, happy to see that story is not dead!
Dragonking20 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, I LOVED how Danzo died, it Was AWSOME. While it was short you got it out MUCH sooner than usually. I don't really know how long this has been out as I've been working outside since 8 this morning and boy is it hot in Alabama. Not quite as humid as it was yesterday, praise the lord for that, but still a pretty good temp. for around here. Anyway once again you have a delivered an humorus and awsome update and can't wait for more. Now I've got three more story updates to read, a new edition of Gameinformer with info on DARKSIDERS 2, and an NCIS marathon to watch, the only thing that could make this day better is 'ding dong' for my pizza to get here,
sertry chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
thanks))
WizardsGirl chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
Yay, an update! I love this series...BUT Would have been sad had you ended it before the Kage Meet. Wanna see their reactions to Naruto being the new Hokage of Konoha! Update again when you can, please!

Hugs & Kittens,

~Wizard
sadistic lunatic chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
lived up to my expectations and more! i had to struggle to keep up my poker face when danzo died and naruto's "it's not my fault!" reaction!

still, news travels fast. can't wait to see what happens during the summit!
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »