Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Er..mah...gerd. Why is this is amazing?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I'm suddenly filled with laughter when I think of your Gaara goes up against Deidera this time lol
Mistletainn chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
*sigh* that was a good story. Not at the top of my list, but definitely better than average. I hope you will pick up the 'pen' again and finish this series.
Zilcho chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
A lot of humor! I love this Naruto you got going as kage!
cfaithcsf chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Rather unique and interesting. Hope u have the inspiration to continue this story. You should include in the introduction that this is a sequel though.
alia00 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
it's a good fic
jay 8P chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
man you are hilarious. look forward to the next chapter. really hope you continue it... feel like eating cake now...
Diakris chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Would you ever continue this? I have to say, I'm emotionally involved with the characters, especially naruto in your story. This is a good story, it would be so sad to just let it end like this. I understand that you have real life circumstances, but is there a chance that you would continue this?
I hope you would get to this.
AmniIsRoving chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I hope you update soon! :)
Partsu chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Damn! this was so short!

I bet that crazy old man was Nidaime Hokage who took too many of his own pills...(your version of Tobirama not Canon) He was famous for using Hiraishin too...it was just that Yondaime was better xD
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE write more soon! I have taken every single one of your fic suggestions from the first installment (most of which I have read before reading yours) and can't WAIT to see if you 1) complete this and 2) offer up more suggestions.
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
iWishIwasInvisible chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
it won't be TOO long before naruto gets his swords back right? because those weapons are freaking awesome
Freyr chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Cool Story. Would like to read more.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
PLease continue this some more, I like. Your sense of humor is off the charts, and I can't get enough of it. I like your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Rinuhara chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It took me a while but in about a week I blew through KNP and what has been written for this story. At first this story didn't appear to be anything more than a lighthearted tale lacking direction but that was quickly disproved as the storyline took a darker turn. This story has sucked up a good amount of my time with its addicting quality and I'll be watching it for when it finally returns. It almosts seems ironic how you wrote about Naruto dissapearing and then disappearing quite similarly. Although, I say that without any sort of spite or grudge as I know how important school is and how debilitating it can be at times. I wish you the best of luck with your education and hope for your return post haste! -
436 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »