Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
quackerduck chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Please, update oh Great One. The majesty of your stories elude me, even after two years.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
Yup you finish this alright but great story over all this one and the last
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Why did you stop updating i really love the stories and then you stop
LadyGrimR chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh my god, please come back and finish this masterpiece
OMSdigifan64 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome fic can't wait for an update :)
OrangeStar802 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Ahh sigh it's another abandoned fic. It was really good though and the humor improved in here. I wanted to see much more of this but I guess that can't be happening anytime soon. Awesome job anyway. Also, I forgot to add a bunch of stuff I forgot to say in the prequel of this. One is the fact that though it's nice and pretty much a norm not to see Naru as a brooder, I didn't really see his resolves in the problems that came in his life. It's like one moment he's very depressed, the next he's playing a prank. Oh well. Second is that you really made Naruto powerful as hell with Elemental Chakra so quickly. He seems to have grasped every element so quickly which is no hard feat. Awesome job but slightly unrealistic. And third it's interesting that you didn't make Tajuu Kage Bunshin one of his favorite jutsus. That's, again, pretty new and amazing. So yea I just wanted to say all those, but all in all, it was a very good job and it's sad to see this go. Thanks for an awesome story :)
Oh I am Slain chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Wondrously fun story to read. I read everything in one go, from the first book to this sequel. Thanks for sharing!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Er..mah...gerd. Why is this is amazing?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I'm suddenly filled with laughter when I think of your Gaara goes up against Deidera this time lol
Mistletainn chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
*sigh* that was a good story. Not at the top of my list, but definitely better than average. I hope you will pick up the 'pen' again and finish this series.
Zilcho chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
A lot of humor! I love this Naruto you got going as kage!
cfaithcsf chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Rather unique and interesting. Hope u have the inspiration to continue this story. You should include in the introduction that this is a sequel though.
alia00 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
it's a good fic
jay 8P chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
man you are hilarious. look forward to the next chapter. really hope you continue it... feel like eating cake now...
Diakris chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Would you ever continue this? I have to say, I'm emotionally involved with the characters, especially naruto in your story. This is a good story, it would be so sad to just let it end like this. I understand that you have real life circumstances, but is there a chance that you would continue this?
I hope you would get to this.
443 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »