Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
exomatt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
What a fantastic begginning to your new story, KEEP IT UP!
Tham Nhung chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You made me cry...
Slayer End chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
It's unbelievable. You've outdone yourself and started the second in what I and every one of your fans hopes to be a series of epics. MegaB, we will be talking about you for years to come. This was incredible. I WOULD ask questions now, but I feel it would be better to do so later in the story.

...So I'm Reviewer 39? Sheesh, whoever got Review 1 was one hell of a lucky duck.

I'll see you on your next update!

Forever Signed in Blood,

Slayer End
RAND22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Glad to see you've started the sequel. Liked the chapter and it continues in the same vain as the last story.

Good luck in the future!

Shahed1987
Surfwizard chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
The most interesting version of Danzo I've seen. He's been evil, good, manipulative, megalomaniacal, but never really senile. He is old, after all.
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Danzou's senility felt a little bit overdone, but it was funny nonetheless. Off to a good start, I must say. Not bad at all. A little short, perhaps, but, meh, at least you're writing, which can't be said of some of my other favorite authors...

Keep up the good work.
BoB teh Snail chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Interesting chapter. Can't wait for the next!
blucross chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome-sounding story. Update soon!
Traitor-Hero chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
And so it begins, with a crazy Danzou. What makes me laugh about your protrayal of him is that you are the beta for Hakumei, and that Danzou is so different. Danzou/Brolly 2012, for sure.

Anyway. I thought the "New" Naruto was kind of badass. Being with a mute, illiterate teacher allowed him to create amazing jutsu that the old man probably didn't mean for him to in the first place. I bet the old guy's crazy, and has no idea what he's doing.

And in my mind, I nicknamed him Rafiki.

Loved the chapter!

Traitor-Hero
Befread chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love it. You always have the best quality work. I'm actually half expecting the old guy to be Jiriya.
Kenchi618 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Let's see if this one lives up to massive expectations. Your Danzo is a combination of pissing me off and making me laugh my ass off... it's strange. Anyway, I like the first chapter and I have no clue what you're going for yet, and I like that fact.

Kenchi out.
Maloran chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I take it Naruto, besides training, is in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. Which actually wouldn't be the first time, would it?
RikodouSennin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Brilliant, Bee. Simply brilliant.

I was bit surprised how this started on a humorous note, specially after how KNP had ended on a serious one. But you managed to work it out *just* right, if you know what I mean. Brolly the Blue Teddy Bear, work of a genius person! (I should point out that we, Dream and me, have already joined the rebellion.)

I also loved how Naruto's character has grown. It had always slightly irked me how Naruto always used to think that he had gotten the short end of the stick, but clearly, as you have mentioned it, he has seen the light now. Marvelously played, old chap, marvelously.

Before I click the submit button, I found something quite queer. You capitalize words in places where I think they shouldn't be capitalized. Like here 'Wind, Rain and Leaves'. Now I kinda see you've done so for the effect, but when the 'error' part is more obvious than the 'effect' part, I - and this may be only me - I feel that it does more harm than good.

Still, I should say again, brilliant work. Oh, and when you showed us the exclusive preview, I had thought the whole 'Nayako' bit was Naruto being mischievous. Now I know better, you unpredictable Bee, you.

Keep up the good work, yo!
Shadow of the kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Looks great so far! I'm sure it'll be as good or better than KNP.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was quite the edible appetizer. But a restaurant cannot succeed with appetizers alone! You must hurry and present us with an entree!

P.S. Senile crazy Danzo ftw.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »