Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
geetac chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I enjoyed the chapter.
marc chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
great chapter, excellent details, I'm glad that the sequel is up. Keep up the great work.
Freehawk chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
excellent chapter, very well written, I hope that the group gets Naruto back and that Kakashi gets out of his funk. Keep up the good work!
Quincy80 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Funny, yet awesome.

I look forward to more.
Orannis4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
He may have given up but he still is learning -smiles- I wonder when Itachi will give him the news
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Yaay, sequel time! Lol, seriously, the first chapter is good...the humor was a bit forced and of to me, but I think that is just first chapter jitters...I think you will eventually find your groove with this story, but a very credible first chapter and I can't wait to see how this sequel unfolds!
klackerz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Well,what can I say about your first me say that I really liked KNP very much though it was a little more emo than I am comfortable with.

This story is off to a nice Danzou is certainly the most unique Danzou I have its a good thing or not will depends on what you do with him in the future,though I fu**ing lol'ed at Danzo and Brolly the blue teddy bear's secret rebellion.

The introduction of your sensei was nice.I didn't like your changing of Kakashi's characterization.

Well here's good luck to your new it becomes better than KNP and also may it be a lot less emo than it :D.

klackerz
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice story, Danzo is senile!

Nice whith the teddy bear ribellion!
Xtremo3000 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
First chapter and i already can't wait for the next one

Keep it up

- X3K
Shrine Keeper of Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Reading Connecting the Dots and then this is not good for the mind... although if I read the Harry Potter one and then these two... Let's not think about that and get down to what I thought of this chapter.

First off it is very good, no grammar mistakes, no spelling mistakes and nothing that really jumps out and says hey this shouldn't be here. The only thing I'm having a little trouble with is Danzo. While I would agree that the man is getting on in his age I don't know if he'd be that far gone... of course who am I to question the man's sanity when I haven't been through the same situations.

So yeah other than the whole Danzo thing that really shouldn't bother you (It's just me being skeptical so don't take it to heart) this is a really good story although I don't remember the thing with Hinata. I'm sure I'll remember at some point. Anyway, thanks for continuing on with your amazing story and I hope to see more work from you soon. Shino out.
justbin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome! but i didnt get danzo being this stupid? just hope you dont bring too many OC's... has naruto accepted being the son of yondaime bcoz that part wasnt covered? good luck for writing the next chapter and hope it comes soon...

JA NE
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
... DANZO IS CRAZY LOL...

it was a bit of a crack fic in the beginning but still amusing. tbh this was a weak intro, but knowing your skills from the prequel i cant wait till you really get into the story :P
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Whoa! Superb! Awesome! Dude!

That was great! It went and was beyond par!

It went beyond my expectations!

I was like - Hallelu! - then I reviewed!

Danzo was insane man! Insane!
Yamamato chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Bwahahahah! Danzo the senile old cripple. I should use that in my story!
DragonBox94 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010