Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
Befread chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love it. You always have the best quality work. I'm actually half expecting the old guy to be Jiriya.
Kenchi618 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Let's see if this one lives up to massive expectations. Your Danzo is a combination of pissing me off and making me laugh my ass off... it's strange. Anyway, I like the first chapter and I have no clue what you're going for yet, and I like that fact.

Kenchi out.
Maloran chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I take it Naruto, besides training, is in the middle of a psychotic breakdown. Which actually wouldn't be the first time, would it?
RikodouSennin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Brilliant, Bee. Simply brilliant.

I was bit surprised how this started on a humorous note, specially after how KNP had ended on a serious one. But you managed to work it out *just* right, if you know what I mean. Brolly the Blue Teddy Bear, work of a genius person! (I should point out that we, Dream and me, have already joined the rebellion.)

I also loved how Naruto's character has grown. It had always slightly irked me how Naruto always used to think that he had gotten the short end of the stick, but clearly, as you have mentioned it, he has seen the light now. Marvelously played, old chap, marvelously.

Before I click the submit button, I found something quite queer. You capitalize words in places where I think they shouldn't be capitalized. Like here 'Wind, Rain and Leaves'. Now I kinda see you've done so for the effect, but when the 'error' part is more obvious than the 'effect' part, I - and this may be only me - I feel that it does more harm than good.

Still, I should say again, brilliant work. Oh, and when you showed us the exclusive preview, I had thought the whole 'Nayako' bit was Naruto being mischievous. Now I know better, you unpredictable Bee, you.

Keep up the good work, yo!
Shadow of the kyuubi chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Looks great so far! I'm sure it'll be as good or better than KNP.
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This was quite the edible appetizer. But a restaurant cannot succeed with appetizers alone! You must hurry and present us with an entree!

P.S. Senile crazy Danzo ftw.
geetac chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I enjoyed the chapter.
marc chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
great chapter, excellent details, I'm glad that the sequel is up. Keep up the great work.
Freehawk chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
excellent chapter, very well written, I hope that the group gets Naruto back and that Kakashi gets out of his funk. Keep up the good work!
Quincy80 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Funny, yet awesome.

I look forward to more.
Orannis4 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
He may have given up but he still is learning -smiles- I wonder when Itachi will give him the news
Hiei-Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Yaay, sequel time! Lol, seriously, the first chapter is good...the humor was a bit forced and of to me, but I think that is just first chapter jitters...I think you will eventually find your groove with this story, but a very credible first chapter and I can't wait to see how this sequel unfolds!
klackerz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Well,what can I say about your first me say that I really liked KNP very much though it was a little more emo than I am comfortable with.

This story is off to a nice Danzou is certainly the most unique Danzou I have its a good thing or not will depends on what you do with him in the future,though I fu**ing lol'ed at Danzo and Brolly the blue teddy bear's secret rebellion.

The introduction of your sensei was nice.I didn't like your changing of Kakashi's characterization.

Well here's good luck to your new it becomes better than KNP and also may it be a lot less emo than it :D.

Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Nice story, Danzo is senile!

Nice whith the teddy bear ribellion!
Xtremo3000 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
First chapter and i already can't wait for the next one

Keep it up