Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
Partsu chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Damn! this was so short!

I bet that crazy old man was Nidaime Hokage who took too many of his own pills...(your version of Tobirama not Canon) He was famous for using Hiraishin too...it was just that Yondaime was better xD
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE write more soon! I have taken every single one of your fic suggestions from the first installment (most of which I have read before reading yours) and can't WAIT to see if you 1) complete this and 2) offer up more suggestions.
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
iWishIwasInvisible chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
it won't be TOO long before naruto gets his swords back right? because those weapons are freaking awesome
Freyr chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Cool Story. Would like to read more.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
PLease continue this some more, I like. Your sense of humor is off the charts, and I can't get enough of it. I like your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Rinuhara chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It took me a while but in about a week I blew through KNP and what has been written for this story. At first this story didn't appear to be anything more than a lighthearted tale lacking direction but that was quickly disproved as the storyline took a darker turn. This story has sucked up a good amount of my time with its addicting quality and I'll be watching it for when it finally returns. It almosts seems ironic how you wrote about Naruto dissapearing and then disappearing quite similarly. Although, I say that without any sort of spite or grudge as I know how important school is and how debilitating it can be at times. I wish you the best of luck with your education and hope for your return post haste! -
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
*Sigh* The end of an astounding fanfiction.
Magic Kirby chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have absolutely no idea what I am reading and it is glorious. Two chapters more to read too :D
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Ohhhhhhhh...so thats who the commander person thingy was...Oh and you do know that Kurotsuchi is a girl right?...and the tsuchikaze's granddaughter...Hahaha THE CAKE!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh Yeah! Uhhh are you gonna tell who the ermmm ANBU commander person is? It's been killing me since the first mention of him/her!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
YEAH! A sequel!
Heteroclite chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Woo! Loved the first story in this series and just realised I had'nt added this one to my Community. I can see that there is going to be a slightly more serious edge to this story, what with Naruto growing up! But love the flashes of humor none the less :)
Intus Diaboli chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
awesome :)
Shini chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I am so glad to see you writing this again. The last few chapters had had a very "im done with this and just want it to be over feel". But this chapter has some real life to it. It had me glued to the screen like your story usually does. I hope you can keep your inspiration for this because it is one of the most inventive and well wrote stories, fanfic or not, that I have read in a while. You have practically reinvented the characters. I would love to see it finished, and all the loose ends tied up, because this story does not deserve to be forgotten. It says a lot about you as a writer that you could make something this unique in the fanfic world. If you ever start writing original fiction you should let us know. You have a practical following that would love to read anything you write.
sierra chapter 5 . 1/15/2013