Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
OrangeStar802 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Ahh sigh it's another abandoned fic. It was really good though and the humor improved in here. I wanted to see much more of this but I guess that can't be happening anytime soon. Awesome job anyway. Also, I forgot to add a bunch of stuff I forgot to say in the prequel of this. One is the fact that though it's nice and pretty much a norm not to see Naru as a brooder, I didn't really see his resolves in the problems that came in his life. It's like one moment he's very depressed, the next he's playing a prank. Oh well. Second is that you really made Naruto powerful as hell with Elemental Chakra so quickly. He seems to have grasped every element so quickly which is no hard feat. Awesome job but slightly unrealistic. And third it's interesting that you didn't make Tajuu Kage Bunshin one of his favorite jutsus. That's, again, pretty new and amazing. So yea I just wanted to say all those, but all in all, it was a very good job and it's sad to see this go. Thanks for an awesome story :)
Oh I am Slain chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Wondrously fun story to read. I read everything in one go, from the first book to this sequel. Thanks for sharing!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 5 . 12/18/2013
Er..mah...gerd. Why is this is amazing?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
I'm suddenly filled with laughter when I think of your Gaara goes up against Deidera this time lol
Mistletainn chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
*sigh* that was a good story. Not at the top of my list, but definitely better than average. I hope you will pick up the 'pen' again and finish this series.
Zilcho chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
A lot of humor! I love this Naruto you got going as kage!
cfaithcsf chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
Rather unique and interesting. Hope u have the inspiration to continue this story. You should include in the introduction that this is a sequel though.
alia00 chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
it's a good fic
jay 8P chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
man you are hilarious. look forward to the next chapter. really hope you continue it... feel like eating cake now...
Diakris chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Would you ever continue this? I have to say, I'm emotionally involved with the characters, especially naruto in your story. This is a good story, it would be so sad to just let it end like this. I understand that you have real life circumstances, but is there a chance that you would continue this?
I hope you would get to this.
AmniIsRoving chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
I hope you update soon! :)
Partsu chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Damn! this was so short!

I bet that crazy old man was Nidaime Hokage who took too many of his own pills...(your version of Tobirama not Canon) He was famous for using Hiraishin too...it was just that Yondaime was better xD
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE write more soon! I have taken every single one of your fic suggestions from the first installment (most of which I have read before reading yours) and can't WAIT to see if you 1) complete this and 2) offer up more suggestions.
GOD BLESS!
Hikari
iWishIwasInvisible chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
it won't be TOO long before naruto gets his swords back right? because those weapons are freaking awesome
Freyr chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Cool Story. Would like to read more.
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »