Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
AnisoulJ93 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Here's hoping you for an update soon. I thought the whole thing with Danzo having Dementia was brilliant. I hope Hinata gets a bigger role eventually too.
Quiete lector chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Best. Danzo. Ever.
I swear every time I read a part about him I was laughing
Looks like K:aHF is starting to look just as great as K:NP
I hope you continue to update and try to finish this! It'd be a shame to let it stay this way.
I hope to see you update soon!
Dark Prime0 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
great ch as normal

i was rereading parts of playground and was wondering when Uzuki Yuugao was going to show up again...even though she's not offically part of the group she kinda is imo

also i'm wondering what are the rookies reaction to naruto being leader and when those interactions will take place
baaabuuu chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
If this is only the begining will it be updated soon :?
Riz987 chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
The Girl With Red Hair, huh? all give it a look and thanks for updating and hope your motivation continues.
Paradox Dreams chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Downloading into a novella. If you're confused, check the review for the first story. I've got more to reaaaaddddd 3
donald7777 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
yea new update.

Anyways I am glad to see your back into fanfic writing or at least into it to finish off your stories.

I think I remember something about the cake in the naruto verse. I could see thats why Naruto would become a kage.

anyways a great chapter.

Checked out the girl with red hair, great story.
death77 chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Intresting Story.
Lainana chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Dear megab. I am writing this formal review, well because frankly I'm disappointed in you. That is all.
eneath chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I really like this story and I would love you to continue!
ecchansama chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I caught up!

You! Get to writing! I want to laugh more! I actually had to take a break and throw myself on the bed to hide my laughter (waking up the neighbours at 2am is bad).

Also, am I the only one to imagine Haku growing angry at Naruto for the cake thing, siccing Zabuza on him? That stand-off would end up... messy.
kaiirine chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Don't stop! I'll wait for you to finish this sequel and then i'll read the whole thing all over again! that's just how much I enjoyed your work...My Birthday is on Dec 25...hopefully there will be an update by that time...it'll be good gift :)
Obsidius chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Great story. Loving it. look forward to more. thanks!
piesnlies chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Gosh I really do hope you find the time to finish this fic...
Tirielle chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Okay. Three things i have to say really- first off, I really like this story. The sense of mischief is just awesome. And then, i thought you should know that you are responsible for around two days procrastination on slightly important homework. And finally, I might die of story-deprivation if you don't update this for too long. Do you really want that on your concience? O.o
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »