Reviews for Konoha: At His Fingertips
HalfwayParanoid chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
PLease continue this some more, I like. Your sense of humor is off the charts, and I can't get enough of it. I like your story and look forward to the next chapter.
Rinuhara chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
It took me a while but in about a week I blew through KNP and what has been written for this story. At first this story didn't appear to be anything more than a lighthearted tale lacking direction but that was quickly disproved as the storyline took a darker turn. This story has sucked up a good amount of my time with its addicting quality and I'll be watching it for when it finally returns. It almosts seems ironic how you wrote about Naruto dissapearing and then disappearing quite similarly. Although, I say that without any sort of spite or grudge as I know how important school is and how debilitating it can be at times. I wish you the best of luck with your education and hope for your return post haste! -
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
*Sigh* The end of an astounding fanfiction.
Magic Kirby chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I have absolutely no idea what I am reading and it is glorious. Two chapters more to read too :D
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Ohhhhhhhh...so thats who the commander person thingy was...Oh and you do know that Kurotsuchi is a girl right?...and the tsuchikaze's granddaughter...Hahaha THE CAKE!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Oh Yeah! Uhhh are you gonna tell who the ermmm ANBU commander person is? It's been killing me since the first mention of him/her!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
YEAH! A sequel!
Heteroclite chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Woo! Loved the first story in this series and just realised I had'nt added this one to my Community. I can see that there is going to be a slightly more serious edge to this story, what with Naruto growing up! But love the flashes of humor none the less :)
0011101001100110 chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
awesome :)
Shini chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I am so glad to see you writing this again. The last few chapters had had a very "im done with this and just want it to be over feel". But this chapter has some real life to it. It had me glued to the screen like your story usually does. I hope you can keep your inspiration for this because it is one of the most inventive and well wrote stories, fanfic or not, that I have read in a while. You have practically reinvented the characters. I would love to see it finished, and all the loose ends tied up, because this story does not deserve to be forgotten. It says a lot about you as a writer that you could make something this unique in the fanfic world. If you ever start writing original fiction you should let us know. You have a practical following that would love to read anything you write.
sierra chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
love it!
vavoysh chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
so I started reading this on a recommendation, and all that I can say is 'wow'. The firs story is amazing, spectacular, and I love it. The second one needs more work, but it's only just started _. All that I can say is, please continue writing this, I would absolutely love to read more.
AnisoulJ93 chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Here's hoping you for an update soon. I thought the whole thing with Danzo having Dementia was brilliant. I hope Hinata gets a bigger role eventually too.
Quiete lector chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Best. Danzo. Ever.
I swear every time I read a part about him I was laughing
Looks like K:aHF is starting to look just as great as K:NP
I hope you continue to update and try to finish this! It'd be a shame to let it stay this way.
I hope to see you update soon!
Dark Prime0 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
great ch as normal

i was rereading parts of playground and was wondering when Uzuki Yuugao was going to show up again...even though she's not offically part of the group she kinda is imo

also i'm wondering what are the rookies reaction to naruto being leader and when those interactions will take place
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »