Reviews for Knight of Faith
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
I disagree with Batman/Bruce on this one.
The Vamps already know Xander as a Scooby.
Bruce/Batman was more than just being a symbol. Batman was made up to stop the Criminals from knowing who he was, because if they knew, then they could get to him by kidnapping people he cared about, such as Alfred or his employees and hurting them to hurt Bruce.
Same with Xander. He needs to hide his identity to keep demons or vampires from kidnapping Willow or anyone else that he cares about and hurting them to hurt Xander. It's to protect his normal life. Besides if Xander was ever found out to be active in the vampire fight, they would find a way to kill or turn him.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Aw come on now! You had the perfect setup for a Southpark Quote and you didn't take it? I mean I know South Park is a little outside of the timeline, but this IS an AU so you could have did it anyway.
"You bastard, You killed Kenny"
"Seriously...he wasn't wearing his usual orange parka."
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
It's perp not perk. Perp as in perpetuator of a crime or incident; perk is a benefit of some type, usually thrown in as a bonus or extra. "The job sucks, but the perks are really good. I get to eat two meals for free."
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 5/14/2015
Oh an excellent story.
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Intriguing story especially the characterization of Bruce!
HellsMaji chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I see. So Bruce can dish it out, but he can't take his own medicine. And now he's pouting like a petulant child.
Hoganfan chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
Very well done so far. I am looking forward to the next installment.
Talon5Krrde chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
Interesting story. More please!
Piterio chapter 9 . 3/7/2013
This is a great story and i mean it. Its a shame it discontinued i would love to read more of it. It have solid ground, it not show some ridiculous overpowering in second of time but rather slowly building up a character. I think it really have a great potential. I'm glad i could read some of it.
Yesterday chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
This is an awesome story but I see you haven't updated in years :(
Marmite Jones chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
Discovering a brilliant crossover, no matter how old, is golden.
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
one of the best xovers out there must update
Deadzepplin chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
Xander needs 2 things

1. Holy water super soaker

2. Hand held flamer
Biggie1134 chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I'm really impressed with this story. I'd say its the most original superhero crossover I've read. I hope you continue it. I cant wait for Faith to make an appearance. She is Xander's Catwomen.