Reviews for Blood Shed Sakura
Tsukigami Miruki chapter 20 . 6/11
OMG OMG OMGGGGG
I LOVEEE THE STORYYYYYY
I love how you develop all the characters, especially Natsume and Sumire. But i'm a little sad that Hotaru didn't get much action. But overall I LOVE YOUR STORY TO BITS! Can't wait until you updated. Still waiting for some NatsuMikan hate-hate-love(a bit on Natsume's side) relationship
Are you going to write more. Come on dude.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2016
Every thing went well in the story at the beginning..but after reading chapter 18, 19 and 20. I feel empathy for Natsume and Sumire and angry at Mikan for being foolish. No doubt, she became a bitch. Although Natsume was being an asshole, she just needs to understand how her danger is not only risking her but also Natsume, Koko and Yuka. Now this just reminds me of Anna from Frozen, which is also a character that I despise the most from the movie. Tbh I don't understand Koko. I mean, does he still love Sumire? Or is he having a side liking on Mikan? I'd probably never know since this story is left on hiatus.

Either way, this story was well-written...well just some exception from the last 3 chapters. However, I do appreciate the author for adding Sumire and Koko in this story cuz I absolutely ship them (beside MxN & HxR) and not many GA fanfics have them being shipped together otherwise making Sumire play as the bully in their story. I hope and wish that this story can still be continued but again, everyone has a life to live on and it's stressful sometimes so take ur time.
Cliché? I know, but I do mean it :)
geregiaromelie chapter 18 . 6/15/2016
For some reason I do really like what's going on between your characters and where the story is going. I love it. It's perfect . it made the story so interesting and unpredictable :) I had butterfly in my stomach when mikan kissed koko. But of course I am natsumikan fan after all. I'd like to see what's gonna happen. . drama ! Angst! Romance!
Boralis chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
Lol I thought Natsume said " I feel like fucking a cigarette." XD
viha chapter 20 . 5/12/2015
First of alk when are you going to update it.3 years for a update is too much
Second your story and character is really nice but you are stretching it a bit too everyone is wrong but being naive about it is also not correct but your portrayal is bending towards the killingside too much(atleast for natsume) So i hope you will make him see the error of his ways and not just mikan.I imagine a ending where protecting(actually being shield) not terminating is the middle ground for their opinion.
taemoni chapter 20 . 1/12/2015
Noo! Why so u have to leave it like that?! But anyway, lovely lovely plot
Update soon plz
CrimsonPrincess14 chapter 20 . 10/31/2014
Pls finish this story! Pls!
AiramEnayle chapter 20 . 8/29/2014
It's almost 2 years since you last update. I hope you won't leave this story hanging coz all your effort in writing this from the start will be wasted.

Your story basically talks about "Power and Supremacy". I must say that you really choose the characters to which Yakuza they will belong. I was not expecting Koko will be part of the black yakuza. I guess it would be better if one who Mikan senpai in the manga like Akira? The characters were well crafted and portrayed however Mikan I guess will be more interesting if she will really play as an assassin. It is nice to see her as a fierce, strong and she will lead the Sakura Yakuza, it will be more interesting. There are part of her character seems off. Natsume is on the other hand you really portrayed him well.

Wow in this story you never put lemon...hahaha!

And this story was well detailed and you really maintain the consistency of your story. Every chapters as it unfolds were gets more interesting and it is more intriguing what will happen next. There were too much intensity in here.
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nice start but I will give my whole review after reading all chapters but so far the first chapter is already intense...Hope the consistency of your plot was maintained...
Worst Person chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
Honestly speaking, I did expect that Mikan and Koko will somehow be together(I was confused whether I like then together in here or not. AHHHH). I love this story. You have already past your 21 year already T-T and now the 22 is coming, please continue

Hope you continue,
Worst Person
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
pls review
LuNa3300 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Please update/continue...this is getting really interesting
MariaSakura2000 chapter 20 . 1/15/2014
Please continue this story!
Ayarin chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Don't worry, AngelKitty27 (or was it something like that) is a plain flamer, ignore it. Your story is beautiful! I love it. Please update.