Reviews for The madness of a delirious Dean
Plumcot chapter 7 . 12/21/2014
The whole naming scheme is also really neat. It's - I guess the word I would use would be "charming" - how all the names for the various bits of furniture seem to either be rhymes or alliterations for what they are. Freddy the fork, Larry the lamp, Michael the microwave, Stevie the TV... I like that. :)
Plumcot chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Okay, I have to say this... I love the way you write sneezes. I know this might sound random, but it really made an impression on me. Like, instead of just writing "achoo", you write all this awesome creative stuff that actually sounds like sneezing, like "huptshuh" and "uh-HTZZCHSH". It actually helps to make the story feel real!
wistfulphoenix chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
That was surprisingly excellent. I wasn't expecting much, since there wasn't something they were doing per say, but I couldn't stop laughing (personally, I think larry was trying to kill him, so strangling him with his own cord is not to crazy.)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
wow awesome fic really loved it
infiniteworld chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
This was so absurd...excellent. Thanks for a good laugh.
onlydean chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
This is hilarious. I love the
floor sequence, but Bobbys
appearance is the best part
of this chapter. This is my
favourite combination. And
youre brilliant at this.
Aaaand - is this a good time
to ask, I mean beg, for some
more little Dean stories?
tuti chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
And heres come Bobby :3
I so missed him, thanks ;-)
stormfire chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
This just gets better and better I can not wait to see what else he does while sick
tuti chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Awww...
angelsrdvd64 chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
poor sam.
tuti chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
And here comes next adventure of Dean Winchester :3
I love this fic ;-)
angelsrdvd64 chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Oh crap Sam better hurry up before something disastrous happens
tuti chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
This is f*king crazy! I love it :3
angelsrdvd64 chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Love Sam singing to his brother to make him feel better
PetrichorPerfume chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
I had to stop reading when I got to the part about the rat because I was laughing too hard to see. I hope you continue this soon!