Reviews for Sad Songs for Dirty Lovers
Great chapter! I love your Story.
I know you didn't update in a Long time but I hope it will be continued. It's too good to be "finished" without a proper end.
hairline chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Wow amazing
Vamplady123 chapter 26 . 6/3/2012
Please update! Just found your story && I'm hooked33
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
I am loving this!
sunnydae13 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Sweet of Edward to stand up for her
Dulcinea21bella chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I am SO intrigued!
sunnydae13 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Thanks for sharing!
sunnydae13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Thanks for sharing!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 26 . 2/21/2012
This story is absolutely beautiful! Probably the best I have read this year! I see that you haven't updated for almost a year... I really do hope that this story will be completed! It is precious! Anyways amazing job! I cannot wait for more so update real soon! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Xxdazzled by twilightxX chapter 26 . 1/16/2012
I've spent the last few days reading and catching up on this, and I just wanted to let you know that this story is amazing, your writing is amazing, and your characters are realistic and just great. I'm in love with this story. Totally. Thanks so much for sharing, and I look forward to the next chapter! :)
pengirl25 chapter 26 . 10/4/2011
I miss this story soooooo much! I understand RL gets to be too much sometimes, but please give us an 'update' about a possible update ;) Just a short note to let us know if you're still going to work on SSFDL. I can be patient, I would just like to know if we should hold out hope for closure. Thanks :)
armpedsrn chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
Really love your story, can't wait to see what happens next.
culleni42 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
please post more and finish your masterpiece..its really awesome... more
cab2012 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hope you update soon:)
genisus chapter 26 . 6/28/2011
We r dieing here pls give us something it's been months Ty
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »