Reviews for Work Out
mindgameplay chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
AWW!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Awwwww. That was hot and cute at the same time
enderwiggin24 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
found this via rec on LJ, and this was lovely and hot!

loved your description of hotch and reid!
Feathers Fall Like Snow chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I wish I was there to see their match

and I love how Garcia ALWAYS knows-shes awesome like that

this was so funny and hott

nice job

ps the part about Clooney made me laugh
Melbi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Funny! Haha thanks
MrsCriminalMinds chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
i liked this up till the bit u made hotch gay. i would have prefered it if it was emily ;P
EccentricRage chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
oh my gosh...that has to be one of my favourite ones so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I'm glad you at least gave Reid that one moment of 'glory' taking out his old foe on the sparring mats. But it was just one single moment. Sigh. He DID have to pass his self defence classes so I think he could/would have done a lot better without ducking pathetically. I just don't like the way Hotch said, "Be a man". That is a low shot.

I think you should write another one shot where Reid brushes up on his self defence in secret and the next time he spars with the team he puts up a better fight.
kiky21 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
amazing :)
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
loved it amazing i swear i was laughing so hard i couldnt breath reid is so not made for self defense & then it got hot loved it
yi-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
That was some hot stuff! Loved it, I could totally see all the wrestling playing out like that.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Shut up, I hate this shirt. lol

And just wait, really! 3, 2, 1 SCORE!
Natalie chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Lol I love you stories, I've read every single one multiple times, but I was wondering if were ever going to see Spencer in a dominant position? Just wondering.
LadyRed31 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
great work, already expecting some exercise in it from the title, but as usual I got more than I think,I like every second reading it. BTW, I'm curious for "Cachorro", so far Reid in this series is a very 'strong' person, mentally. I mean, he didn't even have a "snap" after Harvey episode, getting drug-induced amnesia, experienced human trafficking , getting blind, temporarily, and now having a second one with Coronado, will he still be "strong", or he will finally "break"? Just curious *grins*...
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wonderful job! I really, REALLY liked this.