Reviews for Second Chances
Undoninja5 chapter 5 . 6/18
sex sex sex where is the sex?
backoninthefrig chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
I want Percy x Thalia Love her with him
Perila 4 the win!
HeirOftheHowlingWolves chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
im reading this at 3:06 in the morning and may i say it was just damn right confused
Guest chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
Very good! I'm enjoying this. Prophecy was great by the way. Memorable and beautiful.
snowbunny chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Great story please write a sequel if you haven't already. I really loved this story!
Bad luck Brian chapter 21 . 7/31/2013
Bravo. One of the best stories i have read in years. I love your work. Please continue pleasing the fans that all adore you as i do.
hey chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
This is "supposed" to be a perlia yet percy and thalia seem ta have the least amount of face time, especially percy since hes done, basically nothing.
The Little Things Count chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This really isn't that important (you are a excellent writer expecially in fanfiction standards) but you use the term 'counting to ten' how exactly could one know that they were counting to ten, if I started sayin you would have no idea what the end number is, my suggestion would be changing it to 'counting from ten'. Again, I am sure few readers would notice this. However, I believe that good writing is sound writing and that that authors should attempt to fix all flaws in their pieces.
xPercyx chapter 21 . 3/16/2012
Awesome story:) LOVED IT!
RavenclawgirlxJennax chapter 21 . 2/13/2012
Awww I um loved the story and the ending It was sweet x
Raiden Tachibana chapter 21 . 1/9/2012
rainie1 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
When you mention Dionysus' son i think it should have been Pollux because Castor was the one that died. Overall though love the plot
tristanas1 chapter 21 . 11/12/2011
more more more more more more more more!
Lil' P 101 chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
the ghost king chapter 21 . 5/11/2011
The wait for this chapter has definitely been worthwhile! Another great chapter from you, Brian.