Reviews for Sanity's Serenade
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
And? Does Dean figure it out and kill the bastard?
Yami's Devil chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Why the hell can't he see Dean?!
AlElizabeth chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Well, that doctor is certainly an asshole. He seems more interested in separating Sam and Dean than actually getting his patient help. Hopefully Dean can keep his anger in check and not do anything that can be taken as 'detrimental' to Sam's well being. I could just imagine Dr. Marston making something up just for the hell of it because he clearly doesn't like Dean and Bobby. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Laura chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your health problems and am glad that you're doing better. I see you're well enough to return to writing so I'm really enjoying this story and look forward to when you have the chance to continue. Be well.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Waiting for more!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Yeah, I give it about another 5 minutes before Dean just decks the hell outta Irving. I know I want to. I'm glad Bobby is starting to grow suspicious of him, although Irving is not trying too hard to be evasive. I'm so glad you continued to write this and I really am looking forward to your next update! :)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
The first few paragraphs where you described Dean was so spot on! He's as much as an emotional trainwreck as Sam, only he's not as open about it. Loved the way you had Bobby anticipating his inevitable explosion.

Dean's massive freak out session at the end was epic as was so totally DEAN. Loved it!

Poor Sammy, I couldn't imagine a worse torture than being basically trapped inside your own body. Just reading how Sam described it gave me the chills.
AshleyMarie84 chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
As soon as Irving started talking I knew he had to be a Trickster. I loved everything that he said, made me laugh my $$ off- especially this line:

"Well, everybody knows you Winchester's, you're practically legends. We also know you two genius's let the Devil out of his cage and that your big brother Dean is Michael's jumpsuit. Not to mention you're Lucifer's leotard."

That gave me mental images I will never describe out loud. LOL OMG Dean is going to be a total basket case when he finds out the state Sammy is in. Loved this chapter!
Shannanigans chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
Hey Nicole, nice to have you back! I'm sorry for your health issues, that well and truly sucks! Hang in there, I unfortunately understand where you're coming from. As for the chapter, great stuff! Can't wait to see what is up next. By the way, the 4th chapter of this story is one of my favorites in ALL of fan fiction! I love drugged/drunk/confused Sammy. Keep up the good work!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
"Sammy on drugs is about as useful as the Chippendales at a lesbians convention. We are soooooo screwed." LMAO! Love it!

I love a drugged up Sam. He is extra adorable when he is whacked out of his mind non medication or drunk. :)

I have a feeling the Dr's in this place are giving him meds he shouldn't be given, gonna keep him loopy to prove he's not safe for release or something. I can't wait to find out, gotta read more tomorrow though. I hate to, but I gotta get to bed. Great story so far!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I love all the banter between Dean, Bobby, and Dr. Mitch. You've done an awesome job with Dean's and Bobby's voices. They are totally in character. It's hard to capture Dean's snarkyness and Bobby's grumpy old man-ness but you've done it perfectly.

My favorite line was this though:
"Great, then I think it's time for you or one of your cronies to go fetch my little brother. I haven't seen him since yesterday and I'm having separation anxiety."

Although he probably meant it to come across as a joke, it would be pretty true. Sam and Dean are two halves of one whole after all. ;)
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
That Dr. pisses me off! No wonder Dean wants to slug him. Nobody gets between him and Sam. I can't wait to find out exactly what happened and what will happen to Sam. Poor guy must be so freaked out right now. Onto the next chapter! :)
CBloom2 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
What a tough time you've had - yet you are so positive about the future - good for you! You could teach a lot of people a thing or two about life! I'm glad things seem to be looking up for you and your family, long may it continue! I'm enjoying the story too!
Laura chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I'm sad and this is just awful... to not finish or provide any ending at all is worse than bad writing. Shame, because it was a good story too.
parakeet chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
What happened?You forget how to write?Or was it just to crap to carry on?