Reviews for Last Watch Before Dawn
houghtam chapter 1 . 4/3
Such a sweet story. Just how I would hope Jack thinks when he is with Sam. Love it!
3 Star Jeneral chapter 1 . 3/20
Have just had this lovely story recommended to me and I love it. It's so gentle and has such a relaxed flow that I felt really relaxed while reading it.

Thanks for a gorgeous insight into their lives.
LVB chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
I just love this :)
SamKay61 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Very nicely done. Jack felt 'right' to me. Thanks
LG chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Just found this story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Beautiful insight. Really feels right and a possible reality for them. Very well written too - I read this one a few days back and it reads just as well the second time around. _
elleelle chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
this is how i imagine their lives in the show went on to be like
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Thanks for sharing your beautiful imagination of our Sam and Jack together.
sg1star chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was nice, like comfort food, morish and yet just right
dpdp chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Very nice. Cute and sweet.
leiasky chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh I adore 'during' SGU stories. I love to see how they're fitting together with the duties that separate them so much and you 'fit' them together here pretty damn nice!

I love that this is from Jack's POV. So few people make his thoughts sound right but you're spot on. Any chance we'll get a 'from Sam's pov' one next? Maybe next time she's home and she wakes HIM up when she comes in?

Looking forward to the next one!
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
So very nice to see your work, your lovely words and the power that you bring to Jack and Sam. b
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh...wow. What a wonderful peek into their lives of *now.* Brilliantly in character and such an easy, delightful read.

Well, well done, indeed.