Reviews for Wonderland
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
CUTE! I used to cloud watch so this warmed my heart a hell of a whole lot :D
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
very nice MeAzrael - nice imagery

Viv
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That's such an adorable one. I can imagine the both of them being 5 and 9 or something. And how cute of John to just watch them. Adorable. Loved this one, Kate.

Trina
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww... An all too rare perfect moment captured! Fantastic brotherly moment. John watching adds a sweetness to the picture.

Nicely done!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
OOOh, this leak drabble went a completely different way than all the plumbing. Like it. Love those little moments when John shows his affection unbeknownst to the boys.
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Magical.

I felt like lying right beside the boys, somewhere in the warm grass, watching and listening to them. I even caught a drip of the leaking spoon on my forehead...

Amazing one, honey!
Twinchy chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aw, that was really too sweet!

It makes me feel as warm inside as probably John at watching his boys play light-heartedly for a change.
Shannz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Adorably innocent and fun. And I love that you included John. It was awesome regardless, but his presence places their play in another context entirely.

Warm and beautifully innocent. I love it.

Nice usage for BOTH challenge words, too! ;) Almost stumped yourself this week, didn'tcha? LOL!

BarbaraGER's turn!

-shan

P.S. So glad you went with this one! LoL!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awww,such a precious moment:)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Just darling. Very endearing. My heart melts.

John taking pleasure in his boys - boyhood.

Just beautiful!

Karen
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
A moment we wish for - the two little boys playing with Daddy John looking on (even if their games are a bit skewed towards the macabre!)