Reviews for Truth in the Blood
Mitzia chapter 16 . 7/3
That was a fantastic story. It's been quite a while since I found a story I couldn't turn away from and lost track of time reading! I love the development and it felt so real. Your writing style is something to be admired! This just became one of my favorite stories ever. Thank you for writing this for everyone to read! :)
HarlequinRavenwing chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Venger - You're absolutely right (apart from loving Alistair), and it was one of those 'need a name quick' things.

However, my heroine is now named Bronwen and it feels much more in keeping with the other Cousland family names, and I'm happy with it :)
Venger chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
Shelleyann is a ridiculous name for a fantasy setting.

And no one could possibly love Alistair but good story anyway.
Grannaah chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I read this story a long time ago, today, when I was cleaning up my mailbox, I came across an update email and decided to read it again. And loved every minute of it. So, maybe for the second time, I want to thank you for sharing it with me and so many ff lovers.
LuminousHawk chapter 15 . 2/18/2011
This is a great story,and I thouraly enjoyed it.
Lillie Cullen chapter 15 . 11/23/2010
I thoroughly enjoyed this little angst-fest, and my heart broke for them all. Well done!
TMcGeeSDCA chapter 15 . 11/1/2010
What a wonderful ending! I can't wait for the story to continue in Antiva.
tankgirly chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Hehe, I would love to see the Cousland's face when she learned Anora was dead. XD

Looking forward to the sequel. And thanks for putting this one up for us Zevran fan girls!

Tank
tgail73 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
I really liked this story. I'm glad that Shelly and Alistair got to talk before she left. Good job! I look forward to reading the sequel.
Grannaah chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I have loved it from beginning to end,I even cried when reading the last two chapters.

I am really looking forward to the sequel. Thank you for sharing your talent with us
Zinala chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Sequel? Yes please!

This was probably the most amazing DA:O story I've read. It was just marvelous! I simply do not have the words to express the beauty of your story telling.

:D

Can't wait to read the sequel!
zevgirl chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Wonderful! I'm so happy I decided to check my email and not do housework! I do love Nathaniel in this and would like to see more of him. Alistair was humble as he could be under the circumstances and Zevran was as restrained as he could and should be as well. Great dialogue and a terrific ending to this story. I'm so pysched for a sequel! I've enjoyed this fic so much. Great job and thank you, Gixx!
Zinala chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Oh my lord. I can not wait for the next chapter!

This is truly marvelous.

ohgosh, I'm totally fangirling over your writing right now.

Oh how I love when a writer can invoke such nerdy joy in my heart

:D
Michele O'S chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
I am not sure if I should be in tears for Alistair, or taking a deep breath of relief for Zev, Shellyann, and the baby.. "sighs"

I always get a bit giddy when Alistair stands up to Eamon. :D

Thank you for another excellent chapter. This was very emotional and intense.

Liso
zevgirl chapter 14 . 10/24/2010
Excellent! It was tense there for a bit (and good job with that part) but Alistair saw the light, and he does have a good heart. Lucky for Zevran, or he'd be headless by now. Whew! Well done.