Reviews for Strike Me Down
CheapNovelty chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Really enjoyed this, I've always enjoyed the darker side of Elitz, good job.
TotalDramaDegrassifan chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
LOVE IT!
Tenacious Surrender chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Oh my God! I feel so bad for Eli. Poor guy. You did really good at keeping me on the very edge of my seat. Keep up your great writing! I like that you ended with Eclare.
thexmorticiansxdaughter chapter 12 . 4/30/2011
sob

what can I say?

I loved it

poor Eli.

please write more darkfics!

bravo!
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
oh no! you have to continue! you can't just leave us here hanging! this is too good really man you will kill me if you don't! but seriously though, this is a very good story... i wonder how Fitz feels right now.
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
...ouch
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 4 . 3/23/2011
that's the way my boy! good job! i see some progress towards gentle wooing...lol
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
well Fitz my boy i think i should let you know, there are other ways of making him yours and make him want to scream your name in ecstasy

...
RiceBallCrossIdolSnape chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
wow. who would have thought? this is good! i love it although im really sad about what's happening to Eli. and with Fitz of all people! really who would have thought? this is so original!
meggie-poo-1997 chapter 12 . 2/20/2011
This story is horible not like it is bad just what happened to him. I cried really great story
razzi chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
wow. I loved this story!

Poor Eli. :/ Although I kind of feel bad for Fitz, too. Poor guy had been called useless his whole life and it screwed him over.

As for Eli...I WANNA HUG HIM! 3 but I'm sure Clare will do that for me. :D

The ONLY thing that I think you should consider is Eli, after Fitz raped him and sent him into a coma.

Typically people who get injured enough to not wake back up for THAT long tend to /forget/ a lot of things from their accident.

I was surprised Eli could remember every bit that Fitz did to him after being knocked out like that. lmao

still, awesome story :0
Balmz chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Fully enjoyable, Keep writing
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Interesting XD its hard to find origional ideas like those most of the time! I love how Eli feels but still goes back for more
ForgettingYouInACabaretxx chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
okay... this story... was amazing! i absolutely loved it! you are so talented, i could not stop reading it, i had to know whats next! stunning, you have to write more Elitz! i love them, and you are so talented :)
Francesca chapter 12 . 9/23/2010