Reviews for Twenty years later
ob1292 chapter 23 . 5/17
If I was Sam i would build some nice new toys for the Autobot using the human's resources, or maybe a nice big bomb to destroy the entire facility.
ob1292 chapter 11 . 5/17
I am curious to see what other types of bonds can exist and if be is able to control Sam's spark to that degree could he pull it from his human body and place it into a Cybertronian body so that Sam would at least be able to protect himself.
ob1292 chapter 2 . 5/17
I did not feel he was winy at all he has spent the last 20 years in almost complete isolation, separated from what he sees as a part of himself, and he can't even rejoin the human population and just go on with his life since he no longer aged. So he is basically stuck in limbo waiting for what was torn away from him to return. Good Job so far can't wait to see what comes next.
Lovely-Bunny chapter 30 . 4/9
So, had the day off, and sat on the couch and read this whole story in a day. Love it, love your other stories too, and think you're a great writer! Thanks for sticking to this, I hate getting addicted to a story and learning that the author wants nothing to do with it anymore! Now, I'm going to get back to reading everything else you're very written! Good luck with the next chapter!
1Timberwolf chapter 30 . 3/28
Yea! Glad to see another chapter. I see Ratchet's still as grouchy as ever. LOL.
The Unnamed One chapter 30 . 3/28
is Sam going to be the Allspark?
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 30 . 3/27
Please update soon
mikeysrevenge chapter 30 . 3/27
Can't wait for more please update soon.
Dragon Courage chapter 30 . 3/27
Awesome. Do they need sam to somehow restore cybertron?
Teddy chapter 30 . 3/27
Brilliant story line
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 2/19
can I jut say this what if scenarios in this chapter are really amusing. Kinda makes me want to see some of them lol like alternate realities or something
CosmicEssence chapter 29 . 2/19
yeah where are you going with all this? Just as I think I've got it it changes again. I like it don't get me wrong but I'm not sure I understand it nor like the vagueness of the detail in what appears to be an attempt to inspire mystery and suspense.
mikeysrevenge chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
I feel like I want more BEE! I love Bee Please update soon.
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon. Is Sam going to be mad at Bee for blocking the bond?
BenLoVesLV chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
The fantastic "Cover Me" by Black Dragon Queen brought me into the Transformer Fandom and thus to this story and so far, it does not dissappoint! Keep the good stuff coming!