Reviews for Twenty years later
Lovely-Bunny chapter 30 . 4/9
So, had the day off, and sat on the couch and read this whole story in a day. Love it, love your other stories too, and think you're a great writer! Thanks for sticking to this, I hate getting addicted to a story and learning that the author wants nothing to do with it anymore! Now, I'm going to get back to reading everything else you're very written! Good luck with the next chapter!
1Timberwolf chapter 30 . 3/28
Yea! Glad to see another chapter. I see Ratchet's still as grouchy as ever. LOL.
The Unnamed One chapter 30 . 3/28
is Sam going to be the Allspark?
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 30 . 3/27
Please update soon
mikeysrevenge chapter 30 . 3/27
Can't wait for more please update soon.
Dragon Courage chapter 30 . 3/27
Awesome. Do they need sam to somehow restore cybertron?
Teddy chapter 30 . 3/27
Brilliant story line
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 2/19
can I jut say this what if scenarios in this chapter are really amusing. Kinda makes me want to see some of them lol like alternate realities or something
CosmicEssence chapter 29 . 2/19
yeah where are you going with all this? Just as I think I've got it it changes again. I like it don't get me wrong but I'm not sure I understand it nor like the vagueness of the detail in what appears to be an attempt to inspire mystery and suspense.
mikeysrevenge chapter 29 . 11/17/2014
I feel like I want more BEE! I love Bee Please update soon.
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 29 . 11/14/2014
Please update soon. Is Sam going to be mad at Bee for blocking the bond?
BenLoVesLV chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
The fantastic "Cover Me" by Black Dragon Queen brought me into the Transformer Fandom and thus to this story and so far, it does not dissappoint! Keep the good stuff coming!
sirensoundwave chapter 28 . 10/24/2014
Dun dun dun...sorry
This is really good. Update soon!
kirara the great chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
yasssss starscream has sufficiently pissed off bumblebee
Teddy chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
I like the rewrite better than the original version.
You mention the fact Sam has twenty years of mourning that will never heal and he waits. Surely a sign of love.
On Friday at 4.30 pm approx a man lay in his chair gasping for breath his wife of forty years beside him. They should have been on holiday but that was never going to happen. Anne has wife mentions they should have been getting ready to go out for the night if they had goto there holiday. Anne is tired sits in the chair next to her husband Peter, says to him she needs to rest.
Peter would talk to no one but his wife, it is her he wants and no one else.
Ann falls asleep with Peter next to her, she has wrapped him a duvet so she knows he is warm and cozy.
Hand in hand Ann falls asleep. His hand is still in hers when she wakes 20 minutes later.
His hand is cold, hers is warm and the love of forty years has stopped in one way will still go on.
This is reality, this is true love.
Ann is a friend I have known for nine years.
True love never dies but it can hurt beyond belief.