Reviews for Knives, Water Whips, and Really Big Rocks
RobinaRain chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
What was the prank?
stylinorcas chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I TOTALLY agree w/ the quote in the authors note plus this is hilarious
stylinorcas chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Actually if the marrying age is the same in every nation, which I'm pretty sure it is, they are probly all of marrying age since we know 4 a fact that the marrying age in the water tribes is 16 so since its 4 yrs later aang would be 16-17 sokka would b 19-20 and zuko would be 20-21 so they r all of marrying age at least in the water tribes. Just thought id put that out there
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
This was so hilarious! I loved it!
Mrs.FayteWhitlock chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
awesome story!1
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
God, that was funny!

-Dyslexic Nerd
Destriy chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
"Ladies and gentlemen, the saviors of the world." BuahHahaha! That line gets me every time.
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I have to say this...You used my word for Zuko/Mai! XD Soon Zai, and not Maiko, shall be the proper term! Believe it! (why is Naruto channeling through me? I'm not even close to a Naruto mood...feh)
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
"A threat far more dangerous than some guy with a balloon trying to set the world on fire"

Best. Sentence. EVER.
AmuletSpade chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I bet I know what they were fighting over. The last sticky bun. XD Because if my husband didn't let ME have the last sticky bun, I'd have to kill him. Or give him the silent treatment. }83 So, yah.

I love how you made Toph be all I-torment-thee-with-my-amazing-bending-skillz. 'Cause, let's face facts, people, she's awesome like that. X3

AmuletSpade chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
HI-FRICKIN-HALRIOUS! XD Oh, good gracious, this story is like funny on crack. *falls over in a gigglefit* Ah, fun. (:

AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Oh my Gish. He's right. Pebbles ARE infinitely worse. This is such great information to use for the next target on my kill list! *Let's all hear it for Machine Gun Smith/ Let's all hear it- he's a big-time terrorist*

Kimjuni2 chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Ahh i LOVE it! awesome job, hope you'll write more :D
DamagedCargo chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
I really love it a lot! please update soon!
Penelope Applegate chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Okay, you HAVE to write the next chapter!

SECOND STORY!

Gahhh I love Toph too. Love this, love it love it! :)