Reviews for Fan fiction?
Brooke chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Roflmao. Tamaki is such a moron that it is too funny to know that it could actually happen.
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
omg
Lightning Blade chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That's a nice short story! :D Even though I'm not really a fan of Ouran High School Host Club, I've enjoyed reading your one-shot nevertheless. Thanks for posting this up and make us readers happy! :)
XanimegrrlX chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was HILARIOUS!
missanimestranger chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Lol this was funny! You should do more with other animes
pinklover101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahah! OH MY GOD! It's the members of the host club are reading host club fanfiction! That's amazing! I wish they'd stumbles on to a MorixHaruhi one. They would agave all been like, "oh my god. Just... oh my god." I would LOVE that!'
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
there are no words for the hilarious-ness of this XD XD XD
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Renge you are so dead.

Poor Hunny sempi.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!

RUN LIKE YOU NEVER RUN BEFORE HIKARU AND KOURA!

Great story, I like it.
OROgoldenpair1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh my gosh, that last one... "Father know's u dont like it 'up the butt'!" my gosh... i wasn't expecting that ONE.
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
HILARIOUS XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SUPER SMILES
toxicAcrylix chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
OMFG! TAMAKI YOU IDIOT! XD
cyberangle chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
this was soo funny i almost forgot to breath
skylarkz chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! THAT WAS GENIOUS!

"WAIT, HARUHI! DADDY KNOWS YOU DON'T LIKE IT UP THE BUT!"

HAHAHAhAhAHAHA! BRILLIANT! And the HunnyXMori making Hunny pass out... that was too funny!

Loved it completely! Could you maybe... add more? Pwease?
Oseriouz chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh wow, I can't even imagine what Haruhi must be thinking after Tamaki's last comment. It was so unexpected it took me a minute before I started bursting out in laughter. Definitely a favorite. It's spectacular that the characters aren't OOC.

Lindsey
nicluvly chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Rofl, this was priceless. The twins would be the ones to show that to everyone and I can totally see Renge setting up a fan-fic site! Haha. Instant favorite.