Reviews for Ringing in the Love
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 18 . 4/28
So sweet
R.C. Babcock chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
God, I loved it
I had tears in my eyes and my heart was aching .. I'm so pathetic
But what can I say
I just love Niles and CC so much and your FF was brilliant, perfect, wonderful, awesome!
I loved the parts when we saw what they were thinking ...
I really loved this "the fear of screaming out your name"-part what Niles thought, when CC asked him what does him stop from sleeping with Emily
Love it
You are awesome
R.C. Babcock chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
This chapter broke my heart into thousand pieces ...
R.C. Babcock chapter 5 . 8/10/2014
Oh.. my.. god..
This chapter was PERFECT
I loved it
So many feeeeels I'm dying
Izumi-tan chapter 18 . 5/10/2014
That was totally awesome! I loved every part 3 So thanks for writting was so magnificent and so romantic! Thanks, thanks, thanks!
thump3rs chapter 18 . 5/5/2013
I know this is a late review lol but I have to say this has been the best fan fiction I have ever read. I understand why you don't like writing, it's the only thing keeping me from writing one and the fact that people can openly criticize my work. Also there was barely any mistakes throughout your story and if you did it was very small and not noticeable which is a plus! Again great story and I will looking for another story that you've published.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I like this story . It's very romantic.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
No! It CANNOT be over. I demand an epilogue. Or two or three. Or a sequal to this story...with eighteen more chapters. Please. I'm so undeniably hooked on this story, I love it! You're an amazing author and I love this.

But it needs to continue:

Epilogue: They go back to London and Nile's mom explains how she knew they were faking. And then they say "I love you" for real, and explain everything, because loose ends were not tied. Now please.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 17 . 12/27/2012
BABAUHM *bubble pops* *sheild disinigrates* *armor crumbles*
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 16 . 12/27/2012
Aw... God. I hate it when people interrupt moments.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I'm trolling you with so many reviews.

Trololol
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Mr. Story would you please marry me?
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 13 . 12/27/2012
Haha...hmmmmm how conveinent...them sharing a bed together. If I could read one story for the rest of my life...it'd be this one. I love this. To death. Can't wait to read more.
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Kiss her dammit. I love CC and Niles, and this story. To death. Keep updating!
shootingstarsandjaybirds chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Haha, I honestly saw the single bed thing coming. I smiled through this whole thing. You have the best insults, I must say, and that's a compliment. This might have to be my favorite story on fanfiction!