Reviews for The Process of Getting to Bed
darlingmess chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is lovely. So completely lovely, it has such a soft, honestly sweet feeling to it, like how Eames is movement where Arthur is stillness, and how Arthut is stroking and soft and gentle, it's brilliant and lovely and such a sweet tender moment. I love it, it has such a relaxing, sleepy feel to it.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh my, this made me cry a little. It's just so familiar, and I do miss this kind of intimacy. This is beautiful in the best way possible.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Too cute! :D
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
awww, they're adorable :)
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
aww that's soo cute ) I heart the love!
Silentz chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
You have done it again. When I saw the Alert in my inbox, I nearly spazzed. Because I knew, I just knew that it would be more fantastic fluffery. And it was. It's like I'm looking at a finely detailed picture or something as I read it. I dunno. But it's beautiful in a quiet, perfect way. Cheers to you for your awesome writing skills, and for being able to capture these two so damn well!
OneWhoSitsWithTheTurtles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I dunno, I think I like this one just as much as your other one. It was a nice piece to go along with it; waking up/going to sleep, morning/night. Actually, even though you didn't talk much about the light (sun)/dark or anything I got a sense of temperature reading them. In the first one I could just imagine their apartment being lit up with the sun and it being all warm, and then in this one I could feel a chill of night so they'd cuddle up. I dunno, my brain just adds details like that lol.

Also, I really liked when they were brushing their teeth because I can completely see that happening; Arthur standing there and Eames pacing around. And lastly, "Lilt"...GOOD word. Haven't used it in forever (I always look for new words :P). Good story, keep up the great work :D