Reviews for Great, just great
Meadowlark chapter 18 . 2/14
YOU DID GREAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!
campworriors chapter 2 . 1/17
nice
Hi chapter 5 . 1/4
Good
Annabeth Chase chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
The grammar in this makes me want to kill myself.
cuteasdeath chapter 18 . 9/10/2016
More please!
jacksonarian chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
Awesome-Demigod,
You are SUCH a good writer! Please continue, I really wanna know what happens! Please? *pleads with red eyes* ~ which is not as cute as sea-green ones :P

Jacksonarian
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
I love reading this. Can you write one that includes jason? Its okay if you don't like him tho
Thalia the great chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I like the part for Percy's POV when it says," Hello,Percy isn't here right now. Leave a message after the beep *beep*" It was kinda cute in a way. Anyway, here's my profile!

Full name: Thalia Grace (sorry, can't say my last name)
Best friend: Briar
Eyes: bright blue
Hair, shoulder-length, straight, black, split ends. I don't care.
Favorite subject: Gym (I'm in middle school and we do gymnastics, which I love.)
Least favorite subject: Math
Favorite food: Chinese food, Chinese food, and more fucking Chinese food.
Least favourite food: Pickles
Favorite Colorado: Mostly black, second purple.
Pet: tarantula named Iskos, and a boa constrictor named Hissette (Iskos is male, Hissette is female. Both are tame.)
Thoughts about this chapter: (pretend Annabeth and all this Percy Jackson crud was real. Me: Perhaps I should invite Annabeth over here and "accidentally" open Iskos's cage and see how she reacts.
Thalia the great chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love it as much as I love FLUFFEHWAFFLES!
Thalia the great chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
New hee! Tyson is only a genius when he wants to be.
Thalia the great chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
You are NOT a crappy updater! Your work is totally worth $122333323444336778,776557766677,56677778765455,4557775556666 or somethin'

Literally! Ya ain't crappy, you either rock or are awesome or both.

-Thalia
Thalia the great chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Sorry, but I only read Percy Jackson fan fictions.
Thalia the great chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Aha! So you DID kind of use my suggestion! I suggested the poison thingy, so either you listened to me or you read my mind or you just didn't know I'd offered the greatest suggestion ever. I love the chapter!
Thalia the great chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Okay, I'll leave a message for Percy!
Message: Hi, Percy. I honestly hope that you get better at some point in this millennium. You are my fav character in the books. Well, second fav. Thalia Grace is my first fav cuz my actual name is Thalia and Grace is my middle name. Ha ha! Bye!
Thalia the great chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Sheesh, Annabeth! I swear I will tell Percy what you did with the marble he gave you and you hopefully will be in a lot of damn trouble! Oops, sorry for swearing! Oh, not that I don't like it or anything, but please don't make them swear.