Reviews for Great, just great
Thalia the great chapter 2 . 11/20/2015
I like the part for Percy's POV when it says," Hello,Percy isn't here right now. Leave a message after the beep *beep*" It was kinda cute in a way. Anyway, here's my profile!

Full name: Thalia Grace (sorry, can't say my last name)
Best friend: Briar
Eyes: bright blue
Hair, shoulder-length, straight, black, split ends. I don't care.
Favorite subject: Gym (I'm in middle school and we do gymnastics, which I love.)
Least favorite subject: Math
Favorite food: Chinese food, Chinese food, and more fucking Chinese food.
Least favourite food: Pickles
Favorite Colorado: Mostly black, second purple.
Pet: tarantula named Iskos, and a boa constrictor named Hissette (Iskos is male, Hissette is female. Both are tame.)
Thoughts about this chapter: (pretend Annabeth and all this Percy Jackson crud was real. Me: Perhaps I should invite Annabeth over here and "accidentally" open Iskos's cage and see how she reacts.
Thalia the great chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Love it as much as I love FLUFFEHWAFFLES!
Thalia the great chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
New hee! Tyson is only a genius when he wants to be.
Thalia the great chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
You are NOT a crappy updater! Your work is totally worth $122333323444336778,776557766677,56677778765455,4557775556666 or somethin'

Literally! Ya ain't crappy, you either rock or are awesome or both.

-Thalia
Thalia the great chapter 16 . 10/19/2015
Sorry, but I only read Percy Jackson fan fictions.
Thalia the great chapter 15 . 10/19/2015
Aha! So you DID kind of use my suggestion! I suggested the poison thingy, so either you listened to me or you read my mind or you just didn't know I'd offered the greatest suggestion ever. I love the chapter!
Thalia the great chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
Okay, I'll leave a message for Percy!
Message: Hi, Percy. I honestly hope that you get better at some point in this millennium. You are my fav character in the books. Well, second fav. Thalia Grace is my first fav cuz my actual name is Thalia and Grace is my middle name. Ha ha! Bye!
Thalia the great chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
Sheesh, Annabeth! I swear I will tell Percy what you did with the marble he gave you and you hopefully will be in a lot of damn trouble! Oops, sorry for swearing! Oh, not that I don't like it or anything, but please don't make them swear.
Thalia the great chapter 12 . 10/19/2015
WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THE CLIFFHANGERS?! (I put Z's instead of S's cuz it looks Kewter is a kewter spelling for cute.)
Buy I luv the names of the pegasi.

Fact: Apparently Tyson has, like, hardly any naming skillz.
Thalia the great chapter 11 . 10/19/2015
uh, THAT is the big thing? Not that I don't think it is good, but I don't think it was so big. But I love it.

"are you going to tell us or are you going to wait till Christmas?" ~Annabeth

Thalia the great chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
Uh, thanks for the minor cliffhanger...? But, why'd you put Tyson in it? I still love it. But, why's it so short?

Fact:Tyson is a lot better in the movie than the original version in the books.
Thalia the great chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
luv it

quick fact:Percy has sea green eyes. Or you could be right. They're green in the books and blue in the movies. Weird, huh? WHY DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE TO KEEP CHANGING HIS EYES!? WHAT NEXT, HE TURNS INTO A GORILLA?! You should expect the stupid gorilla thing to actually end up happening.
Thalia the great chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I knew he'd live! Thank you for keeping me from going totally insane.
Thalia the great chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK! I love the suspense!
my guess is that Percy is gonna live. As always. When I read the end I was like, "omglivedudepleaseliveorIswaerIwillgoinsaneandscream!
Thalia the great chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOO! I wanted you to take my suggestion! Also, for there to be Percy's POVs too, not just Annabeth's. But I still love it so much.