Reviews for Last Chance
I loved this!
Jei Hua Mae chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
OMG, so hot! This felt fairly realistic to me. I absolutely loved the shouting at the end. Him helping her to gain confidence is one of those *things* that I could totally see Trent doing, and one of those things that I think would make them actually work out as a couple. Very well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Soooooo amazing! I only wish there were more chapters.
TastyTasty chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
It's unbelievable! Astonishing! I'm just out of words! Author, I do really love you for this miracle! Thanks a lot for an amazing fanfic! I can't calm down)) Oh, my shipper's heart!33
Ur fic is now my favourite one!
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I can just imagine it now, my romantic mind going from random hook ups to a relationship. Oh how I would love to read that. Better yet see it.
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I don't know. I found Daria and Trent not all in character. It was them. But something was amiss and I couldn't fully enjoy it the first and second paragraph. I mean Trent is totally the guy you can have random first time sex with. But the way Daria went about it didn't look like her. The pace was a little rush too. All in all, I read till the end which is a first for me in that fandom. So it means that you got the job done. It's the kind of scenes we all wanted to see in the anime. Fantasy come true! Thanks for sharing !
Pentastic chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
It's really cute!
Oshii chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Man, this was great! I loved how Daria and Trent were so in character, and their interactions were realistic as to how they actually reacted in the show (minus the sex, of course, but that interaction also seemed plausible). Daria is awesome, and Trent is fine as hell. Haha.

Keep up the good work!
CStardust chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is really true to the characters. I totally buy that Trent would be that forward, Daria that shy, and Jane that supportive. Your characters were perfect; I loved this. (:
anteze chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Omg! I loved it!

Daria's shyness and Trent's more "forward" moves!

It's definitely going into my favourites!
lynn chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Aw...I loved it. It was perfect and not over the top. Great job.
tkmutant chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Lol...luv Jane...Great fic..
J. Francis Marion chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Excellent story. Short, sweet, and well written.
RoziCanuti chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
*sighs* this was just perfect. Loved it!
TheCurat0r chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
At first, it was a bit odd to imagine Daria having the nerve to ask Trent for anything.. But I really liked this. I'd love to see a sequel. )