Reviews for Shameless
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Hi, has this fanfic been continued somewhere. As I can't find it, thank you x
Jalice2254 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
secs agoIf I can get over my shyness and prudeness I think I'd like to give SML a try... I think... I have a story that needs work in the love department between Ali and Jazz and I just can't seem to make it through... I hope that if I end up doing SML that it helps me over come my issues... Thanks, Jalice2254
b3j02 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I don't know what this was based on but it was interesting I kinda want to know what happens now that he finds out about his brother! All I heard was dun dun dun! LOL
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, please give us more of this!

I was born n' bread in Manchester, England (but left about 12 years ago), and I love the UK Shameless series, hence that coupled with our lovely Twilight characters is like a dream come true for me.

If you get the chance, please come back to this. It's so well written and the lingo is spot on, so much so, I'm actually guessing that you’re British yourself.

Cheers duck ;o)
CarlieC chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Twilight and Shameless together? What's not to like! Hope you still plan on writing more of this and hope you update v. soon!
irishnlove2shop chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was just funny to me! Especially the end!
xr4ch43lx chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I love the start to this and I really hope

You continue writing it would be a shame if

You didnt!

Please update with a new chapter soon

Rach x
DreamQuill chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I hope you get back to this one bb!
reader-giggles chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
i hope you are feeling better! i loved this, stories with a brit twist are awesome! i love red devil too so much! eagerly waiting for more stuff from you!
dellatwi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Iam into this story cuz lifes not always rainbows and puppies. The Emmett Rose situation is alil hard to swallow though. Thx
sincerelyalh chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i like it,

more please! (:
NikkiBXD chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
OMFG! Epic Win!

Twilight Shameless together! Wow! :D

That first chapter was awesome! :)

Can't wait for your next update! :D