Reviews for A Trumpet Player's Mind
kgirl50 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
yup you are definatly a trumpet player ahahahahahaha
Mam'zelleCombeferre chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This is beautiful. :) It's not often you meet another strong Christian who is also in marching band. :)
Kqmagicgirl chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
I always loved rain, I used to sit out on my porch and listen to it. Watch it to, makes great inspiration and I never quite got over the little habit of mine. Nice Haiku.
Kqmagicgirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Short simple and sweet. It reminds us of what we have to look forward to. You really do have a talent for this Lex.
Mizz Brainiac chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Another haiku. I really like that you decided to give poetry a try because you're incredible at it. :)
Mizz Brainiac chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. :)
Kqmagicgirl chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I like this. Not many Haiku rhyme but this was really well done. You've really got a knack for this.
Mizz Brainiac chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I'm impressed that you've been varying your poems. First an 'I am' poem and now i haiku. What will you do next? ;) Loved it!
Kqmagicgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Dude.. that was beautiful.. Brainy was right you are a poet. I loved every second.
Mizz Brainiac chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
You exceeded my expectations, Alex! This was incredible. I loved it so much! You're tempting me to quit my clarinet and become a trumpet player myself. . . Anyway, i really think you should upload some more poetry. You have a lot of potential. The only way i've gotten as good as i am with poetry was because i wrote it everyday in fourth grade. Practice makes perfect. It also makes poets!