Reviews for The Reality of It All
yahe the baby is here !
brookeyhoneybee chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
yahe the baby is okay
brookeyhoneybee chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
things happend very fast but it made sence !
brookeyhoneybee chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
OMFG wow didnt expect that to happen. you have my attention !
Kira699 chapter 16 . 10/13/2010
If that was the end, I loved it, absolutely beautiful. "If" that was the end, it ended on a great note. well done.
yawsummer chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
love it can't wait for u to make a new story...
RollWithIt chapter 16 . 9/20/2010
Awe this was cute! If that's the end, well very good job :) if not.. KEEP IT UP! haha ;D
Butterflyhugger1379 chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
It was a great story!
was spratlurid quimby chapter 16 . 9/18/2010
Great ending.
Bocilovegsr chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
I'm guilty! I was so behind with this story and when I had the time to read it, I did it in one sit. So this is my review for your last few chapters:

what I loved the most is your style, very natural. And I also loved the plot! I am not a huge geekbaby fan, but writing it in a delicious way, like here, I like the idea. it was great :) Good job!

Waiting for your next story :)
TracyELM chapter 16 . 9/16/2010
this story is good!
SweetSouthernComfort chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I liked the togetherness and camardarie of the CSI team here. I'm not the biggest fan of geekbabies (I know I'm clearly in the minority here) but glad all is looking good.
SweetSouthernComfort chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Interesting, not bad at all. Angsty, and I like angsty. Poor poor Grissom.
TheresaK chapter 16 . 9/14/2010
Really great story, especially for your first. I like epilogues they can tie things together later in the future without worrying about maintaining time lines. If you want to it would be wonderful to read one more chapter. Thanks for wrting
gsrlover1 chapter 16 . 9/13/2010
Would really love to hear more about little Ryan and how the Grissoms react to him and his nuances.