Reviews for They Would be Heroes
Good. Need to add an epilogue with Arthur and Merlin's banter to round off the story.
otherwise was great.
Fantastic. Finally Uther appreciates merlin.
The writing is very good. Very tense.
Great drama.
Great action.
Hilarious. I love what he did to the pheasant.
fariedragon chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Wow I have read How I Remember It and now this story and I have to say this is the best AU Based in canon area I have read.
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
That was beautiful. I am completely in love with your work, you're my favorite fanfiction writer EVER.
CherryAmes15 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I almost never review the stories I read because I don't have an FF account, but after THIS story...I just had to. This fanfic is amazingly well written and in character, and I love how different it is from most sick!fics I read. Sure, it was quite emotionally heavy, but you manage to capture the very essence of each character, and you make me worry for them very very much! Most I read, they don't affect me as much because I know for certain the character will be okay in the end...but your stories make me seriously doubt their well being (and I really can't handle deathfics that well, I burst into tears X'D), and I really felt poor Merlin's hopelessness alongside him. Oh, and I really love how you describe sweet clumsy Merlin, it makes me even more fond of him, and I didn't know that could be possible :) and one more thing...I like how you included Uther in this story. I usually don't like him at all in the show, but here I enjoyed the dynamic he brought into the story, worrying over Arthur in his own way along with Merlin...I really enjoyed this beautiful story, as well as some of your other stories, and I hope you continue to write wonderful Merlin fanfiction like this one. 3 Thank you!

Medli
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That whole pheasant scene was so funny.
zendog chapter 6 . 11/15/2012
Really nice, sweet and caring. Gentle but exciting at the same time if you get what I mean. Interesting to see a softer side to Uther as well.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
:-) :-) :-D
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Eviiiiiillll!
Aileil chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
You authors really love messing with peoples emotions don't you? I mean really, you made me cry with nothing but words about people who never lived much less died. Anyone who can put that power into words has a magic that cannot be lost, replaced, or matched. Thank you for using your magic to weave a tapestry of a story. A thing of beauty and grace. Thank you.