Reviews for TFA Kaleidoscope
Okay, some of these were extremely unexpected. Great work, update soon please.
Shadir chapter 18 . 2/24
Very good chapter, a perfect summary to know on what it happened in all this time with the others.
Mazamba chapter 18 . 2/9
So Shockwave the red eyed reindeer is gone?
KHGiggle chapter 18 . 2/8
They're two different bots?! And here I was thinking Shockwave was a really good actor...
That...could be odd. Not the first time I've seen it, but I can't say I was expecting it this time. Although I guess that's a good thing. You're supposed to catch readers off guard.
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 18 . 2/8
So, you're separating Shockwave and Longarm huh? Interesting choice. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out in the long run.

Meanwhile, I liked the aspects of the comics that you incorporated into this. It really helped flesh out both factions as they exist in this universe.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Fanatic97 chapter 18 . 2/8
THe Arrival Issue 1, interesting take XD
Grizzmon chapter 18 . 2/8
Well, I wonder if Optimus knows Sari is a bot...
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 2/8
So Shockwave and Longarm Prime are two different characters here, you're right, this IS a world through a Kaleidoscope. Also, Blitzwing must be very unnerving for the poor other Decepticons, never knowing when Icy's cold logic will be replaced by Hothead's aggressive temperament, or Random's dangerous insanity.
entercleverpennamehere chapter 1 . 2/8
Love this! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

(P.S. 200th review!)
colitas chapter 18 . 2/7
AHHHHHHH YOU SEPARATED SHOCKWAVE AND LONGARM
HOLY SHIT AHHHHHH

*Excuse the language sorry*

OH MY GOSH I. AM. SO. FUCKING. EXCITED.

Longarm and Shockwave being one was perhaps the biggest plot twist of the series, one that just made you jaw-drop at its revelation and realize how bad Cybertron's situation was.

BOOM. Hello, children. This is Decepticon conspiracy at its finest. BOOM. Oh is this too dark for you? Deal with it. BOOM. My, Blurr seems to be dead. Or crammed into a cube alive. BOOM. Did you know? Ultra Magnus was planned to die from his injuries from fighting Shockwave with Sentinel to fill in his shoes.

AHHHHH WHIRL SWINDLE YES DECEPTICON TWINS?! RUMBLE AND FRENZY? RUNABOU AND RUNAMUCK?

You rock and I thank you profoundly.
Sky the white dragon chapter 18 . 2/7
I honestly believed this story to be abandoned! I had nightmares of me being in my seventies and the story still at 17 chapters!

But, hopefully now, that dream is a thing of the past. Nice filler, looking forward to the next chapter.
I saw this a bit late, but I find myself still wishing you might update more often, please. This is really good, with the only noticeable flaw to me being the long wait times.
timelysorrow chapter 17 . 11/4/2014
YAY! A new chapter! It took me a while to realize it updated, I wasn't really expecting one. Definitely worth the wait though! XD
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
And so the "episode" comes to a close. I've enjoyed it a lot.

I wonder... is Prowl's leg more vulnerable now where it was fixed, despite the repair? While it appears repaired without any damage, at the same time since there was some missing material the Key ended up utilizing random scrap. From earth metal. Which is significantly less durable than the metal used by Cybertronians. Could make an interesting weakness. Or does the Key compensate for that naturally, as it did when Optimus assimilated the fire truck?
Optimus doesn't think that other humans can use the Key? Probably because he thinks that's simply because the AllSpark chose Sari, rather than having an idea of her true nature since she hasn't really hinted at it at all.

As usual, all around good fight. The combatants were creative and came up with their ideas quickly, the older ones skilled and Starscream brutal. Also, Starscream's reactions to getting so close only to have the AllSpark snatched away were fairly funny as a bonus.
While the bit where Bulkhead shoved Starscream football style was funny, I think that was a case where a part of it didn't match the scene. Specifically when he nearly spiked the container. Sometimes funny actions happen in battle and it makes sense for them to do so, such as when Wheeljack used his rocket punch to get the AllSpark out of Starscream's reach. Nearly spiking the AllSpark... not so much.

I like the fact that Starscream was pretty clever. Hiding his attack on the road underneath a (maybe faked, maybe not) breakdown. Also, the fact that a lot of the chapter was him getting blindsided and a case of how much more could be take really shows how it was numbers and teamwork that won the day, which in turn shows how dangerous he is and would have been if he had come expecting and prepared for the amount of resistance he faced.

...There were some casualties from this battle, no way there weren't with that much destruction and whole BLOCKS outright vaporized.

I like the fact that while the battle improved relations between Optimus and the rest of the Autobots, specifically the older ones, they're not yet friends. It's realistic. One battle wouldn't be enough.

And now Megatron knows. Starscream had best watch his back from now on.
Victorsmyname chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
I love your story and all the great characters in it. Wheeljack is so awesome! Keep the great work. :)