Reviews for TFA Kaleidoscope
Anonny chapter 21 . 11/15
Maybe I just have my shipping goggles on too tight, but I get the feeling that Arcee wasn't the one Wheeljack fell in love with . . .
I am an absolute sucker for shuffle-around AUs like this one, and each chapter is well worth the wait! I can't wait to see what you do next! :)
Mazamba chapter 22 . 5/15
Well, color me impressed. I wasn't expecting the Pretenders to make a more significant appearance.
Oh, was that animal masked group of thieves foreshadowing to this then? Are the monsters foreshadowing too? Looks like it is, and that was a very intimidating entrance for the guy whose name escapes me at the moment, so I'll call him Freaky Fish Guy until I am reminded of it. And this one will be Bat Guy, with another great entrance. Ant the Minotaur I'll just call the Minotaur. Oh, their just humans dressed like monsters. For now. And it's Gilmer and Blood so far. One name that is good narm, and one that is surprisingly fitting, also a bit of fun narm. They may not stand up to inspection in the light, but the atmosphere and theatrics of their actions really do the job of selling it. Okay, you have sold me on these three being an actual threat already, good work. Okay, these three are really good at this. And the Autobots just wreck the whole gig on accident by just showing up. Huh, the Autobots sounded kind of weird when they found the criminals. And Arcee shows her experience with unruly kids very well. Okay, who's the girl, I recognize the other two, but not her. Oh, that's her name. Huh, looked her up, she seems interesting. So Gilmer wants to be Sharktopus? Keep telling yourself that Dauros. ...Fair enough reasoning, great lawyer joke. Well at least Arcee's having fun. If I don't recognize something I do look it up. When is Prometheus Black ever honest with people though?
Nerdfighter1309 chapter 22 . 5/6
Yay, you're back and it's good to see Black enter the story, I always liked him as a character and villain,

Nerdfighter1309
Grizzmon chapter 22 . 5/5
So Black will use his own super hero team to defeat the Pretenders and further his goals?
ShadowLDrago chapter 22 . 5/5
Of course the ex-lawyer WOULD be a vampire. Also Skullgrin, yeesh...
Victorsmyname chapter 22 . 5/4
This chapter was very well developed. I liked the character dialogue between the Beast Pretenders. Even though you used characters from an actual transformer show, they still feel kind of original with their personalities. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Zim'sMostLoyalServant chapter 22 . 5/4
Nice start to the new arc. I have to say, I like both the way you're properly incorporating the Pretenders into this story, and how you're giving Prometheus a bigger role as antagonist. I always felt he was the best human villain on the show, and didn't get nearly enough screen time.

Also enjoying the comedy coming from the Autobots' plot. Though I'm wondering if Optimus and Sari will show up this arc at all.

Keep up the good work.

Zim'sMostLoyalServant signing off.
Fanatic97 chapter 22 . 5/4
Interesting :D

Always great to see more TFA works
Sky the white dragon chapter 22 . 5/4
Yay! Yay! An Update! (And on my Birthday too!)
Optimus does enjoy his peace, doesn't he? Don't worry Prowl, I'm pretty sure everyone likes Arcee at some point. This was a good chapter, and Megatron was very intimidating. I hope that the next chapter comes soon, it looks to be interesting.
Megatron is still one of the most dangerous opponents in this story, and he doesn't even have a body yet.
Victorsmyname chapter 21 . 11/28/2015
That. Was. AWESOME! I love how you make the characters play out. You have a very good descriptive language that allows me tell what's going on in each scene. I can't wait for the next chapter! Please continue _
Grizzmon chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Yay! An update!
ShadowLDrago chapter 21 . 11/27/2015
Doctors do usually tend to make the worst patients.