Reviews for Dandelions
Audrey C chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very cute short story! Really enjoyed it!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Maybe it is good and well written
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I see what you mean, but I'm not sure that I'd have noticed if you hadn't written that into your summary.

And, anyhow, just his being there-and being sober-may have helped to make a difference. The real Ted might've said or done something that would've kept Jim from opening up and telling the truth.

Nice ending. :D Suppose it might be challenging for him to do a leap as a 3 yr. old, but can't be worse than the time he was a chimp, right?
VoyagerG chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Beautifully written story. To answer your question about Sam's purpose.. The fact that *Ted* wasn't drunk and behaved sensitively to the situation turned it around. Whereas he could have been totally stewed and made a huge mess of everything. This sobriety allowed everyone a chance to come together and talk and reveal true feelings. Sam may not have done much in this, but his presence caused major changes.

I just watched the episode with Dr. Ruth again, Sam confronts Annie's boss by an elevator and a young black woman is listening in on their heated conversation. Her friend calls her Anita. She goes on in history as the famous Anita Hill who exposed her own boss's harassment. Sam indirectly changed history. So yep, your story works fine!